It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrible Feeling? Ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
They are building a house right near mine, and I went over there to check it out with some friends. I looked into the basement of the unfinished house and it was soo dark like it was unnaturally dark and I was like Oh my freaking crap and almost shat myself, and got all freaked out. It was like the freakiest feeling ever, it was like the darkness was coming out of the hole in like wisps of black... but so black for some reason I just thought like a demon was there and my friend was like what the f#ck and like ran off, we both got the feeling if it was just me I would have just passed it off. That was like 2 months ago and I had this dream like a week ago that the darkness was there and I felt so insignifigant for some reason, I felt tiny, and the darkness came crashing down on me and I felt smothered and so wierd. I don't know but indians used to live like right where I currently live I have found arrowheads etc. around the area. I don't know a whole lot about ghosts or evil spirits or anything but if that happens again I'm gona like flip out, is there anything I can get to like scare "it" away or something.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All I can say is I feel sorry for whoever is going to live in that house. But for you I don't know too much about ghosts/spirits as I have barely touched the subject but I think you have experinced something evil.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
try burning sage.... Not sure on the reasons why, but it works quite often....oddly enough...

Try researching the site in your local library or online...see what you can find out... type in the address, and news stories, etc. See if anyone died there.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Firstly, it does sound like you've had a disturbing and somewhat evil experience

However - I wouldn't worry too much for yourself, seeing as you experienced it just the once, and it's not like you really disturbed what ever was there. I'd say it's just a bad experience, resulting in a couple of nightmares, but on the whole you're not in any danger, so try and calm down. It is a good idea to avoid the house (Like Mikomi said, I pity whoever has to live there!), just to be safe.

If you're still worried or troubled about it, try burning some sage like Gazrok suggested. If you're into that kind of thing, here's a site listing herbs and their uses:

www.fortunecity.com...

Just to list a few from there with properties that might benefit you:
- Sage; protection
- Ivy/Garlic; protection and healing
- Clovel; protection and cleansing
- Cedar; purification and healing
- Birch; cleansing
- Carnation; protection and healing

Whether they should be hung around the house, planted outside, or burned, or smudged, or what! ...I have no idea.

This site might help though.
www.necronomi.com...

Best of luck

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It may be that this used to be a burial ground and a chief may be buried under where the house is.

i suggest that you contact a local tribe, they may be able to bless the area and put to rest the spirit,

The ceromony is very short and you will have no bother once conduted,

What part of the world are you in?

top topics

join