It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guys/gals, what do you have pierced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
we talk tats so lets talk piercings.
i have my left ear pierced but i have not worn an earing in it for more than 10 years..the hole never closed up.

i used to have my tongue pierced but i took that out a few years back when i had back surgery and never put it back in.

so, what do you guys and gals have done?

my bro in laws ex wife got her nipples pierced and i was allowed to watch....looked pretty friggin painful.

so what do you have

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I dont have anything pierced, I never had the desire or the guts to pierce anything. I was in a relationship with a girl for a couple years that had her tongue pierced, her nipples pierced, her belly button, and her girl parts pierced. It was like larry the cable guy said, I didnt know if I was making love to her or working on my truck.

It was a shock to all my friends and family to find out that she was pierced so heavily, my family didnt know about the pierce, you know down there or the nipples. But none of them could believe that I was dating someone like that, being as I am a pure old country boy, and the only things we pierced were ears on cattle to tag them. However you know what she was great and fun, the only problem with the nips is after they were done it was hands off for quite a while.

I dont think I will be getting anything pierced, I have thought about piercing my butt cheeks, but I dont think I will.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have my left ear peirced. I have it streched out to a 2 gauge I think. I used to have it up to about 1/2" I think...can't remember anymore. The streching of the earlobe is one of the most wonderful pains anyone can ever have! My cousin owns a shop in the town I came from so I go there if I need anything done, on the house, pluse I get a major discount on tattos if I ever deside on what I want.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i really dig the nips pierced on the ladies..
i asked my wife about it but alas, she is not having it..
i love her, and them anyway...know what i'm sayin

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
damn women, dont they know they are but toys for our pleasure?

I didnt think I would like that sort of thing, but yeah after seeing and playing, yeah it was pretty nice.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner36

yeah you know...nothing crazy..
just some nice, small gold rings or something like that.

i made a fast vid of my tattoo lady. she has her tongue split and she does flesh pulls. check out this vid

it is just a collection of stills i put together....you can see the flesh pull at the end and her bleeding after getting her tongue split

edit* you can see the split at 1:20 and the pull is at the very end after i rolled the text...also, i did not pick the song.

she is a cool lady man...bout the closest thing i would call a friend not on the web

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Boondock78]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
???????????

I have no piercings and never had the desire to consider having any.
I have a distinct tatoo -people tell me it's artistic and attractive - and that's as far as it goes.
Somehow, I cannot grasp the mentality of those who do.?????
Oh, well it takes all sorts....!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anglosaxon

i have 61 tattoos. my wife has 3. i dig all of them.
i think the right tats on the right spots on a woman are sexy as hell

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was thinking getting pierced on the left side of my nose, at least. But always have been wondering if I'd attract those lightening bolts during a thunderstorm with multiple piercing. Zzzttt!

I also cannot image becoming old and hearing my grandkids say: 'Eeeww! Grandma's skin is all wrinkly and she has these metal pieces all over her body! It’s not a nice image actually.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

That is pretty cool. I love my wife, but women like that are just sexy as hell to me for some reason. like I said I am a good ol country boy, but those women that are tatted and pierced up just do it for me. I guess it is because there is some mystery in them, country boy or not I love the unknown. Plus women like that seem to be a little crazier when the lights go out, or better yet when the lights are still on.

That all being said I would never ever ever ever screw things up with my wife. I am not dead, but very much in love with my wife.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by gunner36]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36

That all being said I would never ever ever ever screw things up with my wife. I am not dead, but very much in love with my wife.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by gunner36]

i am with you...my wife is gorgeous and i love her and would not dream of messing it up. i actually get uncomfy sometimes when my lady is stabbing me...if my wife is there i am ok but if not, i feel strange cause another woman is touching me and is so close.
i had her do come knot work on my throat and she had to damn near lay across me and her bedlums were like right in my face....i'm trying not to look but they're right there you know...
that was uncomfy for me...

same deal when she did my kneecaps. she was 'down there' and i was 'up here' and i had a perfect view.....

i told my wife she should get some ink up the side of her ribcage....i think that would be teh hot man

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
yeah I think I would have to find some ugly chick, or a man to do my tats, that would be very uncomfortable. That would be hard to not peek when you have a perfect shot down at the boobies. However even if I wasnt married I would still try to be a gentlemen and, ok yeah I would look either way and like it damnit!

Nothing, nope just a pen that is in my pocket nothing more.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner36

it was definately a touchy situation...when she was doing my throat my nose was damn near in the crease of her bedlums you know.....how can you not look at that..
now i just being my wife with me when i get stabbed cause i feel more comfy about it...
just strange when you've been married for 5 years and have not had any contact with another female and then you have one that is attractive, leaning all up on ya with her bedlums in your grill.

lots of strands on ole duders head you know.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I had my nose pierced and I loved it. Sadly when I started my job I had to take it out (darn dress code) and it closed up immediatly.

My nipples are way to sensitive to get pierced, I'm too fat to get my belly button done and I am not brave enough to get my tongue done. I do want to pierce my ears all the way up, I think that would be cool.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

the tongue does not hurt nearly as much as you would think it does...you go in all nervous expecting this tremendous, excruciating pain and it's just a small pop.
now the tongue splitting is another story. my lady said that that was the worst pain she has ever felt and she has 2 kids and does those friggin flesh pulls.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You cant not look at it dude, it isnt possible. That is like trying to keep a duck from swimming man. It is weird when other women make any contact with you after not having contact with any other women for so long. Even if it is in no way meant to be contact of, that nature, being a man you are always thinking of things in that nature. It is just the way it works, we are supposed to spread it while we got it. Therefore love your wife or not, even if there is no way you would ever cheat, your mind is always going to think about it, and I think that is perfectly normal. That is what I tell myself anyhow so I dont feel so guilty, I would never act, but sometimes... man do I think.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I have my ears pierced. My sister did them for me when I was 11 using an ice cube and a sewing needle. She pierced them a little low, so I have never been able to wear dangly earings. I am also allergic to anything that isn't at least 14k gold, so I rarely change my earings.

My daughter begged me for months to get her tongue pierced when she was 16. It as all I heard about for months. I finally gave in. It was one way to shut her up, anyway! (until it healed that is)

She had to take it out when she got braces, and the hole closed in about 3 days.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I used to wear three loops in my left ear back in the days when my hair was past my shoulder blades. Those are my only piercings and I don't wear my loops anymore... but... I am still... so cool.

top topics

join