It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville lights - Dorothy Izatt and the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have some random thoughts on the Stephenville lights issue that I wanted to lay out on the table.

1. Has it been mentioned much before that the Stephenville lights "video" strongly resembles the lights that were seen by Dorothy Izatt? Sorellis mentioned squiggly lights as did the police officers who also videotaped it (yet to be released).

Stephenville lights

Dorothy Izatt

The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) has come up with a laser produced plasma technology that makes a flashpoint in the air. AIST is reportedly the first public institution to succeed in displaying "real 3D images" in midair.
AIST - 3D Images in the Air

Videos of the technology can be found at the following links:

VIDEO: 3D Laser Display
Youtube1
Youtube2

Here's an image of it:

The technology was demonstrated at SIGGRAPH 2006. There is short report about it on coolest-gadgets.com.

---

2. Has anyone mentioned that the first sightings (08 Jan 08) were reported on the night of a new moon?

That being said, if we are now seeing this 3D plasma technology in the public, imagine how much further along the military is. I imagine 30-40 years ahead in the technology, but that of course, is just a guess.

What do you think?

Edit to add Stephenville & Izatt photos

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have viewed Dorothy Izatt's video, and I strongly believe that these lights in Stepensville resemble what is in the video.

They exhibit almost identical characteristics. They even wrote her name in the sky three times.

I think the problem is most people expect to see a shinny round disc for a typical UFO sighting. What they could be seeing in TX are Light Beings.

Just an opinion, I'm no expert.

Hey OP, why not go to capturingthelightdvd.com and ask Dorothy if she thinks the TX lights are the same? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Can anybody please upload snapshots of the interesting footage from Dorothy Izatt? I would like to get an idea of what she saw.

new topics

join