It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Photographs By Pilots! Incontrovertible evidence?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Question,
Why can I only show the picture direct in the reply when I uploaded them, how do you guys that?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

spacevisitor, i've sent you an U2U about your question

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here's another interesting photo taken by an RAAF Serviceman at Butterworth/Penang, Malaysia. The object was described as glowing in bright orange colour and had several portholes lining the edge.

Courtesy: Rense

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

i don't know why, but that picture reminded me of the moon last night, but that's just me.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace

i don't know why, but that picture reminded me of the moon last night, but that's just me.

Then obviously, it wasn’t the Moon you see last night .

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

hehehe, well, it looked pretty much like the moon, but if you say so

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
1976 Tehran UFO incident
This is one of the best UFO cases ever, IMHO: too sad that there aren't
more evidences ...

The 1976 Tehran UFO Incident was a radar and visual sighting of an
unidentified flying object (UFO) over Tehran, the capital of Iran, during the
early morning hours of September 19, 1976. The incident is particularly notable for the electromagnetic interference effects observed on aircraft in close proximity to the object: two F-4 Phantom II jet interceptors independently lost instrumentation and communications as they approached, only to have them restored upon withdrawal; one of the aircraft also suffered temporary weapons systems failure while preparing to fire upon the object.
The incident is well-documented in an U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report with a distribution list that included the White House, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Agency (NSA), and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
Various high-ranking Iranian military officers directly involved with the events have also gone on public record stating their belief that the object was not terrestrial in origin.

en.wikipedia.org...

A declassified document related to the famous Teheran UFO and jet fighter encounter in 1976.
Please read the page I wrote about this for details.
This is a capital case, aknowleged by a US intelligence agency, where a UFO encountered an aircraft,
and reacted in a superior ant intelligent manner to the aircraft's interception attempt by shutting
down temporarily the aircraft's weapons system.
The DIA evaluation termed this "An outstanding report.
This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon."
The analysis called the UFO performance "awesome," noting that the objects displayed "an inordinate
amount of maneuverability."

ufologie.net...

Full size:
upload.wikimedia.org...

Full size:
upload.wikimedia.org...

Full size:
upload.wikimedia.org...

The entire report, in its original format, can be found here:
/38mn3c (.PDF file)

The text of the teletype report to the Pentagon and other Federal agencies
appeared in International UFO Reporter, January 1978, pp. 6-7.

French newspaper (Le provencal) article:

Translation (courtesy: Ufologie.net ufologie.net... )

Two Phantom 4 fighter-bombers of the American air force chased two unidentified flying
objects in Iran in 1976, indicates documents of the C.I.A. made public following an action in
court by the association "Ground Saucer Watch" based in Phoenix (Arizona).
"Ground Saucer Watch" used an American law on the freedom of information to obtain 1000 pages
of documents of the intelligence agency.
According to Mr. William Spaulding, responsible person of "Ground Saucer Watch", these documents,
which contain several detailed descriptions of encounters between the United States Air Force
and the flying saucers, prove the existence links and common patterns to all the UFO appearances.
Mr. Spaulding estimates that the UFOs are on mission of monitoring of the earth.
The responsible person of "Ground Saucer Watch" also stated to have in his possession two statements
under oath by colonels of the United States Air Force in retirement revealing that two UFOs that crashed
on the ground had been recovered.
According to the two retired officers, who saw the corpses of the passengers of the flying machines,
the extraterrestrials have a size of approximately 1 meter 20 and a skin of silvery color.
The small chaps also wore metallized suits which seemed to have melted with their body under the effect of heat.

DRAWING BASED ON A SKETCH AND DESCRIPTION BY PIROUZI

(Courtesy: Bruce Maccabee)
brumac.8k.com...

Sources, references & more infos:

en.wikipedia.org...
www.ufocasebook.com...
ufos.about.com...
ufologie.net...
www.iiaf.net...
www.nicap.org...
www.mufon.com...

Relevant entry in IsaacKoi's thread: Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed!

Bruce Maccabee's detailed report from interviews & documents, with UFO sketches
[.pdf and .doc files]
brumac.8k.com...

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi internos, great info, I watched all the clips.
starred.
There is so much good stuff of this, we can discussing it for days I think.
What is your impression of the Concorde video?

Some analysis indicated that it was a reflection.
But i've never looked at the analysis, so i'm unable to say what i think about them:
i'd guess that they've been made by some actual experts.

This official British Airways film, was taken in June 1976 during one of Concorde's
test flights over southern England. The video depicts a strange white light or probe type object,
which seems to descend from above Concorde to below the aircraft and then back up again in front
of the fuselage. What makes it puzzling is the fact that the light goes vertically downwards
all whilst Concorde is travelling horizontally and at great speed.

However, a later analysis of the images presebnted in a UFO documentary indicated that the
small object was really a relfection of sunlight within the camera lenses.
The camera has an image stabilizer, which produced the effect of an apparent independant move of the reflection.

ufologie.net...

It does make sense, imho, but as said, i whish to have a look at the analysis.
Thank you for posting the link to the analysis on CRISTCHURCH sighting

[edit on 23/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
1976 Tehran UFO incident
This is one of the best UFO cases ever, IMHO: too sad that there aren't
more evidences ...

A very interesting case indeed internos, and what more solid evidence do you want, look for instance to the evaluation of Col. Roland Evans in that in my opinion excellent article of Bruce Maccabee of the site you mentioned yourself, brumac.8k.com...

Col. Roland Evans wrote an evaluation of the report, dated October 12, 1976. Evans wrote:
1) An outstanding report: this case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of UFO phenomena.

a. The object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations (i.e., Shemiran, Mehrebad and the dry lake bed) and viewpoints (both airborne and from the ground)

b. The credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force General, qualified aircrews and experienced tower operators)

c. Visual sightings were confirmed by radar

d. Similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft [Note: this refers to the electomagnetic interference reported by the jets and the commercial airliner]

e. There were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e., loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object)

f. An inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs

The report evaluation form indicated that the reliability of the information was “confirmed by other sources” and the value of the information was “High (Unique, Timely and of Major Significance).” The information would be “Potentially Useful” as “Current Intelligence.”

If that is not more then enough, what then.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
If that is not more then enough, what then.

I agree, spacevisitor:

i did mean just some visual evidence, like a footage, or a series of pictures: then it would have been great

But even "as is", this is one of the most puzzling and well documented cases ever, IMHO.

To Mike:
THREAD STOLEN

Tread reposted but giving due credits

[edit on 24/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

i did mean just some visual evidence, like a footage, or a series of picture: then it would have been great

Now I see what you meant internos, and you are absolute right, I don’t understand why I forgot that myself.

The video gives definitely an extra dimension on how it in a way happened in the sky.

[edit on 24/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

To Mike:
THREAD STOLEN

Thread reposted but giving due credits

Wow!
I'm almost famous!! Hot property!! Mikesingh's the man!!
Now how the devil did you find that first web site?? You should've been in the CIA (I mean the Italian version!!)

Your finds have been reproduced too without credit! So here's to mud in their eyes!!

Cheers!

[edit on 25-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Mike, another great thread from you
Star & Flag.
I've found some more pics of the third one that you have posted:

Courtesy: Rense www.rense.com

admin edit: To add Rense's URL

[edit on 2-13-2008 by Springer]

Mike-truly great thread!
Does anyone have any further information about the heritage of the UFO images above posted by Internos?
I´ve seen the photos before and they do look to be very interesting (not to mention very,very strange).
Cheers Karl

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
class pics.keep'em coming.cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have two Uncles, both were in the airforce, and one was also a commerical pilot. One, who was in air force secret service said he often heard of UFO's in breifings. The other who was both a commercial and air force pilot and trainer told me that many times he encountered UFO's but could not say if they were "alien" or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I'm sorry to revive an old thread, but it's a brilliant thread, so I'm not that sorry afterall

I just wanted to add a photo from 1979, taken over Motunau island, New Zealand (it's misspelled as Motonau island photo all over the internet) - seems like at the end of that decade the sky ower NZ was extremely busy

Two former New Zealand Air Force photographic analysts described this photograph as "inscrutable". It was one of a series taken in the early morning on October 27, 1979 from a plane over Motonau, New Zealand.
Source

It actually isn't an important case, considering that "It was one of a series taken in the early morning, and only one frame on the film contained the UFO image. No one saw or heard the object in the sky at the time.", but it is of great importance to me personally, as I've seen an identical object in 2003. I'm not trying to bump my own thread by this, but I think the similarity is just too great to ignore it and to forget this so easily.
My thread here on ATS

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This one was taken on the ground 1965.
I think 2 of these collided over New Mexico July 1947.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There's no doubting that something unidentified is flying around in our skies but couldn't it all be down to the military testing prototype, secret, aircraft? I don't buy into this argument that the military wouldn't fly their aircraft over populated areas yet aliens, for some reason best known to them, would. I think that because UFO groups seem quite vocal about all UFOs being alien then the military find themselves being given the freedom to fly their aircraft where they want as if they are seen they will always be referred to as alien flying saucers. . .The media will only publish the story if it regarded as alien. Nobody ever looks for the more down to earth, logical explanations.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join