It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(AIASP) Hello I am John Titor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Wow, I have recently returned from the future to bring you a dire warning. From the looks of things, I see that my previous warnings have been dicyphered and heeded. my next warning involves the creation of the time traveling machine.

We recently sent men into the future to see what the likely scenarios were for time traveling technology.

In all the futures that had time travel, the Earth was either about to be, or had been sucked into a black hole. Our scientists have postulated that eventually with the experimentation of black hole technologies and advance science something always seems to go terribly wrong. As such this is the last time that you will see me. I have been ordered to make the trip, return, then we are to destroy the time machines, and all related materials. Needless to say, we have lost 100,000's of travelers in the 30 years since I last talked to you.

I am now a mayor in a small town in florida, and have been so for the last 3 years. I had only recently left the TTA in order to find something close to home. In 2067, we have repaired alot of the damage done from the nuclear war, almost all of the radio active material has been put into caverns several miles deep, or have been launched into the sun.

In 2050, there was a virus that broke out that wiped out a good size of the population on Earth. I can't get into details, but apparently it was a cross between AIDS, and the flu.

I hope that you heed my warnings, watch out for the future.

Cheers,

John T.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Written by Camain

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Humm, I remember many of the John Titor post's and I'm sure you will be heavily questioned by the board-members here at ats. If you are John Titor, How is your family doing?

[edit on 13-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Are you creating a short story?

If so, where is the story? Try again.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
correct, it is a short story
. Come on, you can't tell me it isn't funny.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Good story idea, keep trying, you have potential.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It definitely is a paradox in itself. Fiction based on Real Life that is actually Fiction.

I just didn't know short stories were fictional 'letters' these days.
What year is it again?

Seriously though, the 'idea' is interesting, but you need to take into account how your interaction effects the timelines.

Just the other day I spoke to two men, one from the year 1429, and the other from around the year 4700. I didn't use a time machine.

How?
DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You read a letter, and mailed a time stamped letter
cheers.

Camain

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by camain

No, one man was Muslim, the other Chinese!

The year 2008 is 'relative' to the culture you are in, thats for sure.
Maybe John Titor actually came from China?

Keep up the writings...
DocMoreau

[edit on 16/2/2008 by DocMoreau]

new topics

top topics

join