It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Triad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I keep hearing of an organization, or some kind of club known as "The Triad."
Supposedly, many a powerful person in the world is a member. It's said they meet and decide what the world is going to do.
I've tried to do research, but it has been futile. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find information on these guys. However, another user named "blazingbattleax" has an article give a rough list of names, and that is it.

So, anyone have any information?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I was always under the impression that the triad is the Chinese mob/criminal organization, and the Yakuza is the japanese mob.As for being able to dig up information on them being unsuccessful, I doubt that the mafia posts their actions online either.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I would leave it alone and not ask any more questions triads bad very bad they have been around for centruries very bad people

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
To keep it short, it's the Chinese mafia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Interestingly, one of the richest political party in the world, the KMT (with $10 billion in assets) was founded by a branch of the Triads. Chiang Kai Shek and Sun Yat-sen, prominent members of the KMT, were also Triads.

[edit on 13/2/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just try wiki it'll give you half way explanation of the triads. Triads are a very secret org/mob/gang/whatever so you wont find much, other than a bunch of wanna beeees

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinister666
The real triads avoid PR.

I disagree. The heads of the various Triads branches are well known in HK, China and Taiwan. Recently, one of these heads died here in Taiwan. Members of the government (including the Speaker of the House) , singers and movie stars were present and photographed at his funeral. (I kept all the articles)

When you're this powerful, you don't need to hide.

Here's the wiki article on Chen Chi-li, as you will see, he's far from being a "wanna-be" (the Bamboo Union has over 10000 members in Taiwan)

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 13/2/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You have an excelent point 23, I did do a couple of stints in china growing up with my father so I heard of them all the time well glad you have your info to prove your point. I was just going on what I saw personaly and heard, such as triads are as old as china and rule china behind the scenes and hate PR but I guess times have changed since then.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I know their are multiple groups that use the name triad. I am not talking about some kind of cheap chinese mob. Compared to the guys i'm trying to get info on, the chinese mob is small time.
From what i have learned so far, these guys include people like the Rodmans, Rockefellers, Kennedys, Gores, Bushes, and people from all over the world. Powerful people. One guy i talked to said that people have disappeared for telling about them. According to rumors, these guys rule the freakin world.
Their HAS to be info on them somewhere

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinister666
I would leave it alone and not ask any more questions triads bad very bad they have been around for centruries very bad people

what do you mean? Are you saying the nut i talked to was right?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crusader of Truth
I know their are multiple groups that use the name triad. I am not talking about some kind of cheap chinese mob. Compared to the guys i'm trying to get info on, the chinese mob is small time.
From what i have learned so far, these guys include people like the Rodmans, Rockefellers, Kennedys, Gores, Bushes, and people from all over the world. Powerful people. One guy i talked to said that people have disappeared for telling about them. According to rumors, these guys rule the freakin world.
Their HAS to be info on them somewhere

I believe that you're confusing two conspiracy theories.

The Triad is what everyone above has said it is.

The Trilateral Commission supposedly controls the world. Unless it's the Bilderbergers. Or the Masons. Or the Templars. Or the lizard people. Or the Blues. Or the Greys. Or the crazy cat ladies. Or the ...

Well, you get the idea.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Good call mmmeat!
It makes way more sense. (for a while I thought the OP might have been describing Benjamin Fullford's alledged Chinese secret society opposing the Illuminati)

Originally posted by mmmeat
The Trilateral Commission supposedly controls the world.

I wouldn'd say they control the world, however, the 300 or so members of the Trilateral Commision defenetely have a disproportionate influence over the world.

Here's a partial list of their membership from their website:
www.trilateral.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
now, could somone explain exactly what the illuminati is? I've heard about them too.... but just the name.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Similar group in outer Sydney suburb,...called 5T gang.
Vietnamese gang ,thet have 5T tattoo on hands or wrist.
5T ,meaning 5 words in vietnamese,starting with T.
Tinh...Love
Tion...Money
Tu...Jail
Toi...Guilt
To To...Death through suicide.

new topics

top topics

join