It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG they are using ATS to try and alter reality and...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Yeah... same for me. My feeling is that there is more a general hate towards religion as a whole or a sensible separation. I think Christians though have begun martying themselves because people more and more see that they can be just as extreme as the other religions.

JSR

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
We should compile a thread with all obvious disinfo agents that are on here.

Every time you spot one just add their name to the list.

"are you now, or have you ever been, a [disinfo agent]?"

sorry, i couldn't resist. i dont think this would be a good idea.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

See this is really more or less fuel for my point.And you description of needing a Evil to Balance the Good and such is simply something I don't agree with I think there will be a time when we are in one mind and at harmony with one another and won't require any "evil" to be done to balance out anything.But you do admit being able to foresee all Christians being labeled as religious extremist then?

And oh ya as far as they there is no "us" and "them" I know where your coming from alot of may just be people.But there is a group of people out there involved in just what I'm talking about here , and a lot more....
And if you believe what I believe before it's all over there is actually going to be a very extreme "us" and "them" and perhaps some "In betweens" ...

oh but i do agree with the fact that there is a group the governs all the society we have. Doesnt mean they are any different from "us". Another part f the same thing. The reason there would be no more evil, is because we would all have either ahrmonized, or died off. one of the 2.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join