It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Alien Or Real At All?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Living in this area Ive heard many stories about this creature but found very little info on it. Local people try to put it off as legend or a hoax, however there may be something to it as the description fits in with an alien of some type. Anyone have any other info on it?

www.weirdnj.com...

www.tje.net...

RR

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm from SC too and I remember when this first came out I was 18 and some of us were kicking around the idea of going on a search for it but sadly we never did.

I remember it being rather big news around here for a while with people selling t-shirts and organizing searches and such but it seemed to fade away rather quickly and I've heard nothing more about it until now.

There was also, a few years earlier, reports of a "large hairy beast" roaming around the upstate but I seem to remember it was deemed a hoax by local law enforcement. Can't remember much more about that one though.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I done a little search and found the same story from that Christopher Davis. It looks like this was a big thing from 1988 I done a search on Google and it said a lot of people found foot tracks but only sighting from this guy. There was also a local tribe who said there was once a Lizard People tribe that lived round there. Also someone said the thing chasing this guy was a bear since when can a bear run 35mph and look like a lizard? Since there was only one sighting I think this may just be a hoax so since you live out there get some friends together and start hunting for it.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The one account sounds like the "Dover Demon". I dunno what it could be.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The one account sounds like the "Dover Demon". I dunno what it could be.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I doubt it's an alien, just because...why would it be an alien?

I do faintly recall this story (I was 4 at the time) being on the news, though. Scared the poop out of me.

Sicne it was only seen once, I'm going with it either being a hoax, or some mutated/diseased animal that is long dead.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Esoterica]

new topics

top topics

join