It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Analysis by Paulene-abeth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
A few years ago my husband and I participated in a Dream Analysis Lecture/Seminar/Course...

It has always amazed me how accurate we have been in analyising people's dreams for them, be it family or friends the result is always the same...

Basically, as the body rests, the mind has full range of motion because it is not distracted by the intricacies of daily living. During sleep, the unused portions of the human brain become active. Most experiences in the dream state are filtered into dreams when your mind returns to your body before waking. Since the actual experience has no reference in space/time realities, the brain has to translate the events into stories and pictures that the conscious mind can understand....

The conscious mind uses the most recent reality experiences as a filter for the dream experience... Interpreting these experiences is what I know..

I've tried to get hubby to start analysing again, however he needs a good kick up the you know where to get motivated again... So, if anyone would like to give it a go write me your dreams and I'll do the best I can...

[edit on 10/02/2008 by Paulene-abeth]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulene-abeth

Hello... I saw this thread a while ago and didnt think I would be the first person posting here...

I always remember what I dream but this is the first time in a while that I remember the whole dream and in detail and its strange...or stranger.

The Dream.

I was in a wasteland / desert area walking my 2 dogs (I dont have any dogs in the rw) there were bushes and a few trees around but nothing else, I did get there by car. I was throwing a ball into the wasteland and the dogs would run out pick it up and run back, all was fine.

I threw the ball again, the dogs went chasing but soon returned without the ball and whimpering, tails between their legs, they werent physically hurt, just scared, something was out there. I tried to send them away to fetch the ball but they wouldnt go and hid behind me. Off in the distance you could feel something was there, it felt dark, like a presence or energy is the best way to describe it.

I wanted to see what it was without walking into the wasteland, at this point I dont know if I knew I was dreaming but I wanted to see this thing take form. In front of me appeared a face of a wolf, an angry wolf, but it didnt feel like it was meant to be a wolf, and soon as I thought that, it disappeared.

I drove home with the dogs and went inside my house, but I couldnt lock the doors, there was no one else in the house. The dogs still hid behind me, and this presence still lurked outside in the distance, it never came any closer. I sat there with the dogs and this thing outside for a while and then slowly I woke up.

So, what do you think..... apart from that im weird.

I wont say anything about my RW life incase it influences your thoughts...

Thanks in advance, look forward to your reply..

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

John Q - love your Avatar *grin*
its one of my favourites

I will answer this one as wifey is 200km away from home till tomorrow.

I was in a wasteland / desert area walking my 2 dogs (I dont have any dogs in the rw) there were bushes and a few trees around but nothing else, I did get there by car. I was throwing a ball into the wasteland and the dogs would run out pick it up and run back, all was fine.

Usually a desert like scenario means you’re in a frame of mind, in which you won’t accept abundance. That could mean anything from not wanting lifes’ pleasures which are easily presented to you, or feeling rather concerned about getting a lending hand in areas of life.

Now funnily enough, dogs actually back that up. Dogs represent reversing your religious/spiritual beliefs – in other words ‘Warning –you’re going in the wrong direction, go back’. This could then mean that you are not accepting the spiritual abundance that is being presented to you. Either way, it’s a form of not wanting what life has to offer and you must immediately reverse this way of thinking.

The car represents how you travel in life. Basically again, it means throughout life, you’re travelling in the wrong direction in relation to spiritual concepts/beliefs, and must reverse those thoughts – so you can be more willing to accept what life is giving you.

I threw the ball again, the dogs went chasing but soon returned without the ball and whimpering, tails between their legs, they werent physically hurt, just scared, something was out there. I tried to send them away to fetch the ball but they wouldnt go and hid behind me. Off in the distance you could feel something was there, it felt dark, like a presence or energy is the best way to describe it.

Your ‘other’ spiritual/religious beliefs/concepts may be scaring you, as to why you’re not willing to let go at the moment of your current beliefs/concepts on the matter.

I wanted to see what it was without walking into the wasteland, at this point I dont know if I knew I was dreaming but I wanted to see this thing take form. In front of me appeared a face of a wolf, an angry wolf, but it didnt feel like it was meant to be a wolf, and soon as I thought that, it disappeared.

Your conscious mind is wanting to take a peak at the alternatives, as you ‘wanted to see this thing take form’. Ie the ideas. The wolf represents family situations, so it may have something to do with relatives and/or friends.

I drove home with the dogs and went inside my house, but I couldnt lock the doors, there was no one else in the house. The dogs still hid behind me, and this presence still lurked outside in the distance, it never came any closer. I sat there with the dogs and this thing outside for a while and then slowly I woke up.

You driving home, again is the path in life you take, you were returning back to your comfort zone, however the issues of your beliefs still need to be addressed as they need to be ‘reversed’. The fear in the dogs again is indicative of you fearing the alternative. The presence is ‘close to home’. The beliefs and ideas probably affect you on a very close knit basis, and it’s a very current aspect of your life (when you had the dream). The ‘thing’ being outside means that the opportunity is literally at your doorstep and you need to make a decision, since you’re still in the ‘comfort’ zone of your current situation, again the dogs with you refers to you needing to reverse the concept – go outside and see what that ‘thing’ is. It may be the wolf again, it may be the family situations that need to be addressed.

Taking a stab at this, you’re not having difficulties with members of your family based on their religious/spiritual views against your own??? If so… then you can read above.

Dog basically means ‘God’ in reverse, so it means you need to reverse religious/spiritual ideas.

Thx

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Very good, im not sure where I stand with the God issue, not a huge fan, I always looked into other cultures / spiritual beliefs (quite alot) when I was younger but that was put behind me as I got older with the daily routine of life and work.

My business is still new and I am being offered financial help "a lending hand" from my family but refuse to take it, quite determined (stubborn) to do it on my own.

Apart from when I was younger I havent really thought about things like spiritual paths, UFOs, aliens, etc until I came across ATS, which is still quite recently and by accident, I wasnt looking for these ideas or beliefs, so it could be its bringing them back to the surface, weird ha..

Interesting you say the wolf is connected to family, again this could be linked to the financial help, plus my mother isnt well, so could be linked to that as well. I dont think the illness is serious but its probably playing on my mind.

Good Work....impressed as always.... the people here on ATS do amaze me with their gifts, powers, or just general insight into the unknown.

Your wife will be proud...

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yes, well done I'm a Marty. I knew you still had all your knowledge tucked away somewhere upstairs... It's ashame I wasn't here to analyse my first one.

Just wish more people would write their dreams in so I can give it a shot.

Anyway well done.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This was a while ago so it's kinda fuzzy. i cant really remember my state of mind at the time this dream occurred but ill give it a shot anyway. And i think its pretty obvious but there might be more underlaying causes im not thinking of.

I'm in my old house's living room and as i walk out into the kitchen i see my mom siting in a chair. kinda limp doesnt look like alot of life. and i go to talk with her and a random i want to say "demon" hand pops out of a vortex in my kitchen. and its aimed for me. as it almost hits me my mom's hand deflects it and i notice her hand is very strange looking. it reminded me of the hand in thundercats if you know of that show. odd color, slightly deformed and larger, and it seemed to have some ancient symbols etched into the back of the hand. and then there is a barrage of the demon hands all over coming very fast and my mom defends them all. but it still seems like she is half lifeless as before. this was around when i was 10-ish(in real life and dream to) so i got really scared and ran back into my living room and i knew it was a dream but couldnt wake my self up. 2 of my brothers were in the living room acting happy like nothing was happening. i glance back into the kitchen and the barrage of hands is still coming and my mom is still defending. i dint know what to do so i picked up the remote control for the T.V. and started bashing my head with it. at which point i woke up.
i cant remember if right before i woke up my mom got hit by a hand and something started to happen. it might be my imagination but i would still appreciate it if you could tell me if that means something.

i think this is the first time i have ever shared this. its mildly haunted me for since i have had it. i think it has occurred twice. maybe 2 week interval between them.

sorry if it is kinda weird i know its crazy but it has haunted me and i would greatly appreciate the help of decoding it.

much thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join