It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got this email...Oil Embargo Sanctions, Bush regime arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Guys.
Can we PLEASE lay off the attacking each other PLEASE?
Pretty please?
If he's repeatly acting the arse lets ignore and report. Let the mods ban his butt.
Not drop to his level and drop the thread into bickering.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

as nice as the idea is i have to go with fake, excessive caps kill credibility, no real news agency would publish that

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcane Demesne

I am guessing it is possible because when you write silly things you don't to be rational.
As soon as the "hitler" and "nazi" references enter it takes a turn for the worst.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Stop discussing each other and get back on topic.

Warnings and Point deductions to follow :

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was along for the ride til LORD METATRON showed up, and something else was predicted to happen in nanoseconds . . that's where I fell off. The Internet is losing its creative edge . . .

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

Well it seems to me that if anyone is backed into a corner as Bush and co would be in this scenario it's only natural they will launch.
It is human nature after all.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Strangely, I found myself feeling invaded, somehow (geopolitically speaking), with a non-Federal entity implementing justice on United States soil. If there is crime there certainly should be punishment, but who controls the Jurisdiction?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

If you harbored nationalistic tendencies I could see that.
Please don't take that as an attack.
Just I don't and think we need to start referring to ourselves as humanity
not nationalities, races, etc etc etc.
But that is just my little ole opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
loool feeling silly for posting this, i think not...the people that were saying i should feel silly for posting this should go back and re-read what "I" wrote which was if anyone can validate the claims made by the email. So far nothing has been said except for a few people on Godlikeproductions that say they have called their sisters or what ever that work on tankers or military ships and have been told to head back home.

But hey no major word online other than the sites posted on here, no major talk about this on the news networks. Seems like it is the same old same old "come into the light, prosperity and abundance, and love and light will be here soon" talk. I have to say at first i thought hey this may happen but now i am just sad about it...of course i still believe in ufotimetravel...darcon you know what i talking about...hahaha

Also i think i may just start a major thread here dealing with confirmations of nesara. I read long ago somewhere that if you go to a bank or soemthing and ask about nesara some of the people will actually know about it, so i dunno if any of you ever get a chance to goto the bank...ask about it!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
yes, my fellow future Time Traveller Buddy,

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
loool feeling silly for posting this, i think not...the people that were saying i should feel silly for posting this should go back and re-read what "I" wrote which was if anyone can validate the claims made by the email. So far nothing has been said except for a few people on Godlikeproductions that say they have called their sisters or what ever that work on tankers or military ships and have been told to head back home.

The story you posted has not been validated by any source and all points seem to suggest it is a hoax. That said, We love ya ATS guy. Thank you for sharing.

JSR

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Also i think i may just start a major thread here dealing with confirmations of nesara. I read long ago somewhere that if you go to a bank or soemthing and ask about nesara some of the people will actually know about it, so i dunno if any of you ever get a chance to goto the bank...ask about it!

i thought that the OP had a familiar ring to it. i used to believe in the nesera stuff. but, sadly it is a hoax. look here.

Sadly, this disinformation campaign has reduced the credibility of Dr. Barnard’s efforts and today the word “NESARA” is an ill-received word at Congress. To this day Dr. Barnard’s NESARA proposal has yet to be introduced into Congress......

Of course, the alternate NESARA story rests upon a conspiracy theory in that NESARA allegedly was passed secretly. Thus, researchers can ask for a copy of this alleged act, but will be told that no copy exists because of the secret passage. Dilgent researchers are reminded of the impossiblity of honestly investigating this alternate version of NESARA and that such difficulties should provide clues about authenticity. Additionally, the process of enacting a legislative proposal and bill into law is easily understood by surfing the web. Researchers will learn that no proposed legislation or bill is ever enacted secretly. Of course, the copy of NESARA proposed by Dr. Barnard is available here at this web site, as well as in Draining the Swamp.

There also are claims from supporters of the alternate NESARA that Dr. Barnard and NESARA Institute staff members all work for President Bush or other nefarious “New World Order” organizations. They also claim that NESARA as presented here at this web site is merely a ploy to detract people from knowing the so-called “true” NESARA.

source: ( nesara.org... )

-----edit---------
freakin bb code.....

[edit on 13-2-2008 by JSR]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Who in the hell really knows what is real anymore? This is not directed to the above poster, but ti is directed to everyone who is on this forum. This is also not a negative comment either, i just want to know what you think.

JSR

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
i just want to know what you think.

i know what your saying. i used to think i had things pretty well figured out, untill i found ATS. hummm.......consperiacy......oh well, nevermind.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
im really not even sure why this was posted in the skunkworks forum. Shouldnt it be in the politics forum or something?

DCP

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WOW...i went to bed last night to wake up to April first....my rent's late!!!

i am confused about anyone who thinks this is cool....war is bad, but totally wiping out the whole American government is good....

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If this was true- it would be all we ever could have asked for

I look forward to reading the same post- after these events truly happen...

Oh what a day that'll be

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Good question to this is?

Was the email from another dimension? Maybe blow-back from the time machine being built? Another copy of ourselves, where their world takes the correct actions for what is taking place? I regress.

I wish someone would come to help, but this wouldn't happen? I like when justice prevails over corruption. 2 bad, had me for a minute.

I could only imagine the pandemonium that would take place, if we had a trade embargo put on us.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sounds like Science Fiction to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Edit: I posted before I read the mods last post. My apologies.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by shug7272]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join