It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got this email...Oil Embargo Sanctions, Bush regime arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, I feel like a freakin idiot!
I guess it teaches me a lesson to not be so jumpy and find out the facts.

Disappointing really.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

No need to be harsh on yourself. I have done similar things here I can assure you. It is good for us to make a public spectacle of ourselves every so often. Some people call it "keepin it real"

I am a little concerned though that you were disappointed this was not real. That would not have been a good situation for our country, regardless of how you feel about the government.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I guess President Bush posted bail.

He is going to be on live TV in a few minutes signing the 150 billion dollar economic stimulus bill.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by stellawayten

I am a little concerned though that you were disappointed this was not real. That would not have been a good situation for our country, regardless of how you feel about the government.

I guess I'm just ready for a change. To me ANYTHING would be good. Something to shake the people I am close to up so they will WAKE UP!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You do realize events like this would precipitate a full nuclear strike on the part of Bush and friends?
So I hope never to see such headlines.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
You do realize events like this would precipitate a full nuclear strike on the part of Bush and friends?
So I hope never to see such headlines.

Amen. I also want to see some change, but that is not the right way for it to happen in my opinion. Either way it is a moot point thank goodness. Here's to us still having a government and not being melted from nuclear bombs! Cheers.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Yeh getting blown into a thimble full of glowing atoms is hardly the future I want for myself or my family.
But the international community can't do it. WE got to do it.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure which is more disturbing; the post itself, or the fact that ATSGuy is considering it to be real.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
I'm not sure which is more disturbing; the post itself, or the fact that ATSGuy is considering it to be real.

Maybe you should take it easy on ATSGUY. He did after all come here to ask if anyone could validate, not to "spread the gospel". I have seen you make some comments that were questionable so I think the glass house and stones thing might be relevant for all of us.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Maybe you should take it easy on ATSGUY. He did after all come here to ask if anyone could validate, not to "spread the gospel". I have seen you make some comments that were questionable so I think the glass house and stones thing might be relevant for all of us.

LOL. A little sensitive are we? To even consider this story as being possibly valid is sensationalist and ludicrous. If you feel offended by "questionable" comments,I apologize. Perhaps this is not the forum for you.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

Take from my comment what you will. My whole point is its silly to trash people like you do, and you do it all the time. Here is another example for you

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Goldtop nice research pal....i think the OP is over....well anyway people here believes in whatever they trow to them (from jhon titor to planet X)...what else can you expect....

You're joking right? How exactly does one "trow"?

I am just saying we all make mistakes, and to think you are infallible and never look stupid on this forum is foolish. ATSguy already feels silly, why do you need to rub it in?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
WOW you had me going there for a second but i doubt if that was real. Thanx for the 1 minute of happiness ATS Guy.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No one, not me, not you , not anyone ever said I was infallible. If being able correctly spell the word "throw" makes me a trash talker and insults you, I humbly apologize.

And yes, ATSguy should feel a bit silly for posting this. I'm not trying to rub it in but this is ATS and he should know the causality of a post like that. I like ATSguy. He'll make it through life just fine without your help or my help, sputniksteve.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

But the point of being human is to help, even though he will make it just fine without are help, we as humans should help one another.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by AGENT51

But the point of being human is to help, even though he will make it just fine without are help, we as humans should help one another.

I couldn't agree more. Let me start by helping you.

"our"

(sorry dude. had to.)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
lol nice

(again sorry for the one line post but i couldn't resist)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by AGENT51

I couldn't agree more. Let me start by helping you.

"our"

(sorry dude. had to.)

Every time I see you post your bothering someone - you're one of the rudest members on ATS ;\

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh dear gaawd! This email looks familiar. But an email containing lots of capitalization to make the message seem believable is certainly pointing towards another HOAX, IMO.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Talk about false-flag operations...I think we have an example of it right here!

In all seriousness, this would not be the way to bring change. If anything, it would result in the majority of Americans rallying behind their leaders, and doing everything they could to prevent this from happening. It would lead to war.

It's really pathetic, though, how desperate some Americans appear to be to bow down to foriegn occupiers.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Being doubtful this is legit, I still have a question. How can the entire congress be in trouble, when you have people like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich fighting against most of congress?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join