It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I've had a couple death dreams within the past month, I had another last night, I was at a psychic with my husband, and a goddess under the moon appeared as the death card. She asked me if I knew what it meant, and I nodded yes, however that card in reality has nothing to do with death.

She said it would have to do with my heart, and I told her I knew what she was talking about because I BMI is not what it should be. Even reality. So in my dream I started working my ass off, but even still I knew I would die even though I would work out, maybe it was just to make me feel better. Because I still knew I would die of heart failure.

fyi- i'm actually paranoid about my heart, my grandpa had 4 heart attacks and survived his bypass.
He died in the end of heart failure, but I believe it's because he died of a broken heart ( my grandma had really bad alztheimer's and didn't even recognize him anymore, she had to get on the phone with him in another room so he could talk to her without her freaking out on him).

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You are right - the death card means a change of some kind. Maybe a change of health regime, since your heart was mentioned. Another possibility could be love related, since the heart is also linked to love. Maybe a new baby ?

If you are worried about the medical implications, you could get it checked out by a doc.

Heart problems are not always fatal or even long term - Four years ago I picked up the heart virus that usually either kills the patient or results in a heart transplant. In fact a transplant was discussed at the beginning. Fortunately I was one of the very few lucky ones who survived without any major trauma. I ended up on meds for a few years while my heart healed itself.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Bollocks - I just sent the same message twice. Hit the quote button instead of the edit. Tosser !

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Pisky]

join