It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isogenix cleanse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Has anyone here tried this?I reinjured my back recently and decided that I would give Isogenix a shot.Since I can't do my regular routine (martial arts) with an injured back I want to try Isogenix, to make sure I don't put any weight on,as my physical activity level will be going down, from not being able to work out,maybe it would even help me drop a little, so that when my back is healed it won't be so hard to get back to working out 6 days a week.

So if anyone has used Isogenix let me know how it feels,and works,and if you noticed more clarity and energy from it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't know what that is.
Besides fasting a good product I've found is Dr. Sommes no.7 (I think that's it.
It's bentonite clay and it works SO good to help with healing.

BTW, I heard that after the Chernoble accident, the government gave it to their people via chocolate bars to rid them of radioactive metals.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sorry its spelled Isagenix

The website is here

www.isagenix.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well I just started my 9 day cleanse today so I will let you know how things go there is a 9 day cleanse that is more intense and then a 30 day gentle cleanse.The cleanse days you take a few different bottled liquids, one of them you take 1 oz in the morning and before you go to bed,I was warned that it is particularly nasty so I expected the worst,it wasn't too bad,a little distasteful but not to the point of it being rediculously unpleasant.There is another thing that you drink 4 oz of 4 times a day, this stuff actually tastes really good,which surprised me.There are "snacks" which are really just small discs,think about those old school vitamin c tablets that were really big from when you were a kid and thats basically what they look like.You take these I believe 4 times a day.They are vanilla flavored and a little chalky in consistancy but they taste like vanilla, really sweet and good.

The other 7 days you do shakes (haven't tasted these yet tell you how they are 2 days from now) and the "snacks" and one 400-600 calorie meal ( I plan on eating 2 south beach diet meal replacement bars for my meal,tons of vitamins and protein and only 220 calories).You also drink a lot of water both days to help flush toxins.

There are reports of 7 to 20 lbs weight loss after the 9 day cleanse, 7 is the stated average,

I will let you know how much I have lost after my 9 day and also after my 30 day.

Surprisingly I am not at all hungry.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Isagenix works if you adhere to it strictly. Remeber it is a health and wellness program, not a diet, although weight loss is a good benefit!! The key to the program is drinking the recommended daily amount of water which is half of your body weight in ounces!!!!! I personally lost 20 lbs and my girlfriend has lost 18 lbs. on the program so it is DEFINITELY worth it to me!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by masonica_esoterica

Just one little bit of misinformation here as I know it. The 9 day program is 2 days of the cleanse, 4 ozs. 4 times a day, then 5 days of the shake twice a day, and followed up with 2 more days of the cleanse. That is how I was able to loose the 20 lbs. all without exercising I must add. Had I exercised I it would have been closer to 25 lbs. lost!!

new topics

top topics

join