It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled dumped out of wheelchair by cops( You've got to see this video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
MBF

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I'd go so far as to say that the Sheriff was visibly shaken when I saw him being interviewed.

He said that dismissal was likely and that criminal charges were possible.

The reason he was visibly shaken was that they got caught and couldn't deny it. I wonder how the video got out. I'll bet the sheriff is wondering the same thing.

I had a cop tell me a couple of years back that it was nearly impossible to find an honest cop.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MBF
I had a cop tell me a couple of years back that it was nearly impossible to find an honest cop.

And you believed him?

Maybe he was lying.

After all, it's nearly impossible to find an honest cop.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just saw a press conference with the County Sheriff...he is now claiming that the internal investigation can't move forward until they talk to the victim.....what's to talk about, the video speaks for itself!:bash:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This just in:

The deputy that did the dumping has been arrested and released on $3500 bond:

Yahoo news

Jail records show Charlette Marshall-Jones was booked into the Orient Road Jail early Saturday morning.

edit: just noticed she 'turned herself in'. That's rich, especially given it's where she works.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It didn't take her very long to post bond. She may not trust the hospitality of the more permanent residents.
I wonder why?

I know in my hometown there are several punks who simply had no where else to turn, so they became cops.
You simply cannot blindly trust "authority" these days, it could cost you.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting. Watching these people that are here to "SERVE and PROTECT" act like heartless animals really gets to me. I don't know if it's a problem with power tripping, or just a lack of education and training. Something should have been done about this a long time ago.

Personally, I don't feel safe in the presence of law enforcement anymore.

Edit: Spelling Errors.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Ripperella]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This world is messed up because of people, like those corrupted police-officers. How many more days will this world be like this? How much worst can it be?

[edit on 28-2-2008 by ahuman]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

Originally posted by Comma8Comma1
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

So, (using your logic) the female African American officer in the video is a rabid Republican
hell bent on abusing the poor, weak, and handicapped because Bush is in office?

I'm more inclined to believe that she is a poorly educated person who finally called the 1-800 number about law enforcement training while watching Maury one weekday afternoon and now just punches a clock for a few years until a nice pension will be waiting for her rather large rear-end.

My sentiments, exactly!

MBF

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Yes I believe him because I have known him all his life. In fact he left one job because of all the corruption that was going on, he said that he didn't want to get involved in it. He was right because law enforcement officers and judges are being investigated that he worked with right now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join