It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Day Your Earth Stood Still"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What will happen when you penetrate that elusive cloak of perception that window that we all have been enclosed in. What will you percieve outside your domain? Or what have you seen?

Will you be able to conduct the necessary navigation through the times of uncertainity when another oustide your mindframe, but Inside Your World open's you up.

What if everything you new to be real is only an illusion created for the benefit of the real mind to experience outside itself, the ILLUSION OF TIME.

When this world collapses and another is presented before you. Will you deny it, or let yourself in?

What do you think could be categorized as a non-physical world encompassed in a surreal life of ambiguity?

Who is to say, 'their isn't a more realistic you somewhere else' that is waiting to be recovered by your minds speach.

Who is to say perhaps underneath one layer of frequency another one of you, doesn't exist, perhaps not out of your vision to see or hear.

What if there are many you's beneath each layer of the Onion. Each one connecting or on top of the other to a higher civilisation out there.

Waiting to be UNCOVERED.

Thoughts, analysis, input, collective theories, verbative discussions, PLEASE PUT HERE:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello Menguard,

First thing first, what has this to do with aliens or u.f.o's?

Secondly, in this 'Matrix' like scenario you are asking what would happened if we 'woke up'? Well, we'd simply adapt.

Be careful not to over-analyse yourself, Menguard, it could turn your mind inside out.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If time is a measurement of space, then what does that say about us.

Your watch and power just go out, your body is electricaly charged, your mind is freyed and the world continues to open you up.

You thought all things were consistant until you realise nothing you have ever witnessed dissolved time, but the equation of mind did. You just saw something outside your window that defied any logical rational to your sense of reality, because reality is just an observation.

So now, that your feelings are all tuned in you notice A flash you saw by your window was a light, and within that moment of light was a speed of direction for the memory to create the notion of remembrance of an event that took place for the body to uncover when it was right.

The story continues with your input...........................................................

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Who is to say, 'their isn't a more realistic you somewhere else' that is waiting to be recovered by your minds speach.

I've recently been thinking that our experienced realities are the approximation of infinite possibilites. There is only one conscious 'you' and you experience what is real in the thread of existence that is the average of all possibilites.

Using an off-the-wall example, have you ever played Super Mario Kart where you can race against previous versions of yourself in other races? While you play you see a ghostly image of your player, following the vector travelled in a previous game. Well then imagine this multiplied to infinity with all possibilities forward & backward, up & down. Viewing it this way, there becomes a visible average that then becomes the accepted reality.

I feel our current consciousness attaches itself to the best-fit reality & then reaches for the best-fit possibility (mind you these other realities do exist, however they're only truly experienced if they are accepted as the average of all).

To view this in real-time it would look like a mass webbing of past possibilities pinched together behind one specific point in the 'now.' In front of that point is a clump of threads stretching out from the 'now' which are all possibilities (this would look like the shape of an hourglass or dumbell). Using this scenario, the 'now' of consciousness is a ring (like a napkin ring) sliding down a mass of threads pulling them together in order to traverse it. The clump of threads within the ring becomes the average, thus what is experienced.

[edit on 12/2/08 by Evasius]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

The Illusive Time, that everybody has when intelligence creates a subtle breach into our world.

That imgaginary moment that just goes beyond any normal occurance, that radiates 'divine intervention' of the mind.

When time stops around you, did it free you from 'your timespace' you were in. And now that you are operating on another level of intelligence who is to say what time is, when it's inconclusive in the moment to interprete the brains cataloging.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Menguard,

Understood...funny how most human entities are blinded and try to explain our daily lives on this plain in terms of that incredibly wierd and false left over conditioned logic, math, media hype, social encounters on through to that cause and effect thing.

I suspect (cause I am one of many blind earth/human entities) that our existance is just a huge test that we asked for--So, do we just play act the game?

Menguard, I miss Sleeper's down to earth posts, his voice to me was real.

Are your views as connected as sleepers'--please re-tell us all your story....

We all at ATS are looking, seeking incite and then again, maybe not so much. We all may just be individually waking up. Obviously, you have peeked many ATS'ers attention.

Restate your gist. What is your message/signal to us?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This thread might be a compilation of those that have experienced MISSING TIME.

What happened when you were gone?My body laid dormant until my space mind was freed.

Where did you go?The Great Cental SUN, I was consumed by the energy force of all there is.

How far is away? Three million lightyears.

Did you see something untold to your conscious state?
The Suns and Universes and Galaxies unfolding themselves. I saw how minute we are to the scheme of ALL THERE IS.

Are you breaching your own mind?
YOU

Yes I caught a ride on the Solar waves out there, and that is very energizing and freeing in itself, I did loops around Saturn moved my way into our sun which is a gateway rift, then traveling through space time into the (uncommon univese), where everything in space is lit up like a christmas tree. Then the lighter I became until my spirit turned to pure energy right before I entered the all encompassing sun. I became so light and the lighter I became the more love was exuded until I just couldn't hold a body form and became One with the Universe, pure energy.

The Great Central Sun was so ahh inspiring, I was overwhelmed. The Grand Universe is really flat when its superimposed onto each other.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I felt like I had a hitchhiker with me until a certain point, they could no longer go where I was going, I headed into our GODHEAD.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That's right the Great Central Sun is your (G.)reat (O.mniscient) (D.)irector OUT THERE

It holds everything into place. The all encompasing Light.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How fast I was traveling out there, probably like three trillion miles a second, I was bursting from within, I felt like I was a combustable gas out there making my way home.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It probably feels like an asteroid from space entering our Earth from the outside, but becomes a meteor when it permits into our Earth real gaseous and combustable.

I went into a lot of different phase changes until I became everything I shot out in all directions to experience/create life. Then viewed it from the outside in when I was done.

This is exactly what God does.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Beauty of the Great Central Sun is unlike anything here, it would be like intensifying our sun by a million times and pulling it into your body.

You have no other way to formulate the expression of joy accept ecstatsy.

You feel like your are melting in the Eternal Sunlight.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
When I reached the final stage of my initiation I was real warm and soft waves permitted through me.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Pure energy is the form in which matter appears. The pure form of energy is 'absolute observation'. I was like a camera viewing everything around me.

The Universe past this one is very much aware and alive like a giant web of energy that contracts and stradles matter, everything out there has a purpose.

This Solar System is in a slower moving frequency band compared to what is out there.

The more eletrically charged the atmosphere the more alive everything seems to be.

The more love which is lights (photons) the more exuberent or ALIVE THE ENVIROMENT. Plus the more aware the enviroment seems to be to interact with it's people. So instead of you smelling a flower, picture a flower smelling you, that metaphor will work. The more intelligent the physical form is around you.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And instead of just blue for a sky, another atmosphere may have purple and pink and red color hue to it. Everything may look neon because it is overfilling with life. In this one particular (sentient planet) I noticed what looked like to be thousands of bird like creatures that seemed to be flocking together, I would say they looked like terradactles or gargoyles flying around.

The point I am trying to make is the World you know is not the only World to know in existance. Their are many others just as real and more alive then this one, because of the frequency band they are in, which again is a more higly charged atmosphere, or more of the God Light into the planets being.

Earth is the most highly condensed charged three dimensional planet within its known space of time. Meaning for the amount of (surplus energy their is plenty of waves that we will be able to use for this linear/non linear embodiment of life to formulate.

Earth will continue to stretch itself into other frequency bands out there in time.

The Galaxies over lap each other in space formulating rings within rings within rings. Planets overlap each other in space, creating the same effect. But the farther out you move away from the physical universe the more you see a series of strings stretched out formulating one big string, embodied by light chords which our frequency bands, and within it all A Golden orange yellow, white energy.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Okay Lets say I take you out of this enviroment throw you in one that is in total darkness, but your pitch of being doesn't exist in this format. You would be deaf, blind, and a mute in this enviroment because you don't have the perceptional awareness in your bodies makeup to percieve this place with your natural senses, some would be the imbodiement of nothing but intuition based planets, your thoughts guide you to survive into creation. Without that connection you would cease to exist.

Your body is formatted for one sphere when another is taken out of its enviroment their will always be modifications to sustain an inhospitable enviroment. If your body didn't have the natural format for a certain planet then most likely you would not sustain for very long, in less you are still in the same frequency band, then all you have to do is raise your light quotient, the inner light that communicates to the body to sustain itself.

Outside our Solar System would be difficult to hold form unless your body could sustain that field of input into the genetic makeup of the cells to change its format to meet the conditions of the enviroment. Most likely you would not be in a physical type living flesh body but one more with composed of synthetic flesh to perform in. More of a Light Body. But once a body reaches Light Form it can formulate a body of its own design through energetic reconstruction. One could use an artificial body, or just align with the planets frequency to sustain there.

The Masters can travel in and out of all these frequency bands. Just by changing their bodies resonance withIN the frequency band. By changing their bodies sound/speed, frequency,vibration, they will switch stations until there is an alignment with those outer or inner frequency bands.

But if you are not aligned to the (right station) you will not pick up another worlds enviroment, or state of being. It is like dissolving the physical flesh then picking up in another state of matter, doesn't have to human it can be a tree a rock, a cold front in one area, of intelligence. Assembling in the format of the state of minds cohesions with the world around you. Dissolving matter into the manifestation of thought.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Let's say that their is a rock that you find to be Unique, you pick it up and know if ever you were a rock this would be you. Well, now you decide to throw the rock from its foundation from where it originally was from into another area, well it just so happens this area is 'hidden from the rest' and the only way this rock will be seen is if a person has the right coordinance to recieve the rock, because it is hidden.

For those that recieve those planets/rocks it's not because of coincedance, but because they were in tune with the same alignment to enter the area and recieve information from out there.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Okay just like their are real human bodies that can phase in and out of our atmosphere into another layer of our onion. Well, their are those that can travel outside of our planet but they will still be picking up our frequency. So they will only recieve Earth based principles. Now when a craft can change its molecular structure making each atom go at light speed well then that would be a Higher being, because that took a shift into the perception of reality/energy to be cohesive with another unit of spacetime.

And within this frequency band an energy shift occured for this body/craft to inhabit another world, totally alien to our own. See The Masters can go in and out with their physical bodies, just like some beings have to use crafts for entering a certain timespace. One is a technological state the other is a physical body state. One is an internal Hardrive, the other is an external hardrive.

The way I look at it, If you know you are a thoughtform then you can just think yourself anywhere instantly and you will appear.

But you have to have the coordinance within the atmosphere to sustain yourself here through (Thought Projection). That or you will think yourselves out of existance.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There are different laws in different frequency bands, so things change and become more absolute or different with a state of being.

We are in one mode of operation here on Earth think how many things their would be to experience yourself in OUT THERE, or IN Here depending on the mind set of the individual. If this is the only world out there, then this existance you will percieve from the inside and out, until you see past this frequency band into another one.

Meaning instead of you visiting another world, another world will come visit you.

I have had both, The Internal and External Universe.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
See, depending on which side is doing the projection of frequency bands to find the coordinance then the reciever will pick you up. This means we might pick them up on another planet for a meeting or they might come to us. But it will only be through us will we be able to recognise them.

That Godly Vessle that we are in right now, is the connection to OUT THERE.

WHY?

Because Godlike beings created it, so with the creation comes the Creator. This is their instrument which is our instument in here so we can contact out there through our bodies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join