It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat of the Triad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Do YOU know what "The Triad" is? I have heard NUMEROUS rumors concerning this shady organization, and i have recently found someone who had talked to people who had done quite a bit of research, and this is what I found out.
The Triad is an incredibly exclusive, worldwide club. It's actions are secret and unknown, and they consider themselves above the law. Almost EVER power broker you hear about is in it. The Bushes, The Rodmans, the Gores, The Rockefellers, the Kennedies, and the list goes on. It includes multiple, international people as well, and I do not know who.
Many suggest that these meetings are deciding the fate of the world, and we are just pawns in their massive game. They will jockey with each other for power, and that is permitted, but when one starts to get uppity, they have and "Accident." John Kennedy's family is a member. Kennedy was killed shortly after stating intentions to audit the Federal Reserve, a privately owned bank that controls the economy of the world. The Rockefellers are some of the numerous Triad members who hold controlling shares in the Federal Reserve.

This is VERY weird, and VERY scary. The worst part about it is that it is next to impossible to find REAL information on them. They cover their tracks VERY well.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
FINALLY! I have been hearing weird rumors about this group for several years, but no one's been able to tell me anything. I wonder if the whole reason kennedy was killed was because the others felt threatened. It was pretty easy to set up some idjit as a fall guy

new topics

join