It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, it will be attacked soon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Iran, it will be attacked soon!

www.jpost.com

Iran is planning more rockets into space ..........
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Iran will be attacked quite soon I suspect and I reckon Isreal will hit them first followed by masive air strikes from the US.

Why? Well they will soon have the capability to make an Intercontinental Missile using this rocket technology.

Forget Nuclear! I still think they have it but even if they don't, Iran has tons of chemical and biological weapons material. Think of Moonraker film, dispersing stuff into the atmosphere.

I will personally place a large bet on this attack on Iran happening soon.

Any thoughts on Mr Armageds recent threats? Wot a plonker ........!!

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I beleive that there are a lot of reasons that Israel might use as a causes belli, but an ICBM? For good or bad, we live on a same continent, as you surely know. Iran for years has missiles that can hit everywhere in Israel, even at my precious desktop. So ICBM ability does not worry me. And since all Big Heads here say that Iran has several years before they get nukes, i think that at least till elections HERE my desktop is safe.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Where did it say that Iran was going to be attacked soon? Who is supposedly going to attack them....and why? Israel...The U.S? Please explain youself on this one...the article did not match your headline. Did I miss something in the article you posted?

top topics

join