It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by TheDuckster
A Hollocaust of mega proportions is about to ensue upon humanity. 6 People have arrived at an underground facility, but ALAS, only 5 people are allowed in.
The shelter contains enough supplies, food, water, etc., to sustain only 5 people for 3 years. Basic medicine cache.
Pick only 5, and state your reasons as to WHY these people should have a place in the shelter.
1. Chad - Harvard Graduate. Engineering is his forte. He recently found out that he might possibly be 'sterile' - due to previous lab experiments.
2. Ben - Healthy and verile male. Yet, egotistical, and has many biases towards others because of his upbringing. Doesn't subscribe to authority very well.
3. Maria - Surgeon/Physician. Her husband left her 4 yrs. ago, and she hasn't trusted the male species since then.
4. Cecil - Diabetic. Has almost 3 yrs. of Insulin supply. Hardworking individual; no task is too menial.
5. Brenda - 5 months pregnant. Candidate #4 - 'Cecil' - is her husband. Very hard working individual
6. Rachel - Ordained Minister. Taught Theology for 25 years. Excellent teacher.
Who would you choose and Why?
Note: This was an actual exercise given in our class in high school. I'm curious to readers responses