reply to post by TheDuckster
Oooh, I like this thread, could be fun. Starred and flagged!
Ok, so, playing along with your game and not thinking outside of the box as far as environment, types of foods, location, etc. etc., I would have to
get rid of Ben.
Let me show you why:
- Having an engineer around would be an excellent resource in maintence and fixing things that we could want or something that breaks
down. A doctor for immaterial goods. Him possibly being sterile is irrelevant. We only have 3 years anyway.
- How foolish would it be to get rid of the only doctor in the bunch?
- Hard working. Baby on the way. Wife here. Getting rid of Cecil would not only be getting rid of someone who has the most potential
to fit in with the group for the next 3 years, but it would obviously be devastating for his wife. His wife becomes unpredictable and depressed.
Need to survive for herself and child lower.
- 5 mos. pregnant. Yeah, like I'm going to kill 2 people when I don't have to. Plus wife of Cecil, so many correlating issues.
- Once again, would most likely be able to get along with everyone else. Plus, she serves as a giver of hope. Something that is VASTLY
important in this scenario.
Now, that leaves Ben
. Being verile has nothing to do with anything. We only have 3 yrs. anyway. He would be the most unpredictable, and
therefore the most dangerous. He would also not fit in as well with everyone else, something that is extremely important for the next 3 years. And,
in addition, he would have the BEST chance of surviving on his own, being young and strong.
Like I said, playing the game without looking for an outside of the box idea, that's my answer. Let me know what you think.
[edit on 2/12/2008 by bigbert81]