It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my wife thought i was dead yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i went to my doc appt yesterday and he changed some meds around and they knocked me out....my wife always calls me at noon on her lunch break. in 5 years she has never missed calling me.
anyway, i am sitting in the chair, reclined, knocked out and my mouth is open.
she called several times and i did not answer my phone cause i didn't hear it.
she got scared and rushed home...she said she came in the door and was yelling my name and i still did not hear her..

she walks in and sees me reclined with my mouth wide open and my eyes closed and she said she started to panic...

she woke me up by making a fist and rubbing it on my chest(apparently they do this at her job for certain types of people) and then went back to work.

strange thing is i don't remember any of this....this was at noon.

i woke up at 4:30 in my spare room on the spare bed. i don't remember her coming home and waking me. i don't remember going into the spare room and crashing out....none of it.

just thought i'd share

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well... I guess you should change your meds than.

I know how it is when someone thinks you could be dead. Scary stuff.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We can all be thankful she wasn't right.
All we'd be left with is "Boondock78 last posted on......" in your profile and wonder what the heck happened to you.

Might be a good idea to have those meds reviewed if they have that sort of impact on you, but glad you're still with us Boon.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the meds are gonna get switched but not for about a month. my psych is refering me to the psych dept at the center that i go to for my talk sessions.
he said there is some med out there, i forget the name but you have to get put into a national registry to get it and him being in private practice he can not prescribe that.
i forget the name of it so i can't even look it up. he is gonna continue to see me and leave me on the cocktail i am on now till then.

i fall asleep quite a bit during the day. not every day but maybe 3 out of 5 i will doze out wherever i am sitting at the time.. i have never not heard the phone or anything like that though but the memory thing is nothing new.

when i get up in the morning and then the wife gets up, i usually ask her about something the night before cause i can't remember if it happened or if i dreamed it or what...

apparently she was pretty freaked out about it.....i think it was the way i was sitting in the chair.... tilted all the way back, mouth open and all....
she woke me up and went back to work and i don't remember any of it. i don't remember going to the other room either.....
nothing

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Glad you are still with us pal, you are one cracking character and ATS would be a lot worse place without you.

Changing tack slightly; my wife WISHES I was dead every day but hey, what the hell, who gives a proverbial.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
thanks guys...
i didn't realize that i was even noticed around here.
feels pretty good

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

I am glad you are ok, too. I love your threads.

I wonder how many spiders you ate while your mouth was hanging open?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

isn't the average something like 15 spiders per year...
something like that

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Ick... that whole eating spiders thing is disgusting,
!!

Anyway, glad that you're ok man. We DO notice, despite our lackluster responses some of the time.

One small thing you might watch out for: Dreams of aliens. Could have been abducted. That might explain the move to the other room, heh. Just kidding. They'd put you back in the chair with an implant or something... I think.

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

join