It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Research Paper: 'Disrupt Economies' with Man-Made 'Floods,' 'Droughts'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Navy Research Paper: 'Disrupt Economies' with Man-Made 'Floods,' 'Droughts'

www.blacklistednews.com

A recently-unearthed U.S. Navy research project calls for creating mad-made floods and droughts to "disrupt [the] economy" of an enemy state.

"Weather modification was used successfully in Viet Nam to (among other things) hinder and impede the movement of personnel and material from North Viet Nam to South Viet Nam," notes a Naval Air Warfare Weapons Division - China Lake research proposal, released last month through the Freedom of Information Act. But "since that time military research on Weather Modification has dwindled in the United States."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Do you think this does or will have any connection with Chemtrails? Could those same chemtrails have anything to do with the bizarre weather the country is experiencing?

I understand there are many people who don't believe the criss-crossing of the skies are of any significance but I've seen to much of it in the last year in my area to believe it's "harmless" contrails.

I recall from previous articles that Russia is also trying to modify their weather to prevent rain from falling on military parades.

I can't imagine that the U.S. has dropped their research on weather modification as some people claim but whether or not they can use it to disrupt economies, I'm not sure...unless they're practicing on the United States right now.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join