It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My strange experience... any ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am a 1st time poster on ATS, although I have been browsing the forums for the past few weeks... anyways I thought I would tell you about something strange that happened lastnight....

I was walking through a local wood, often people fish in the nearby lakes and river, walking along my usual route with my head held high looking up at the stars (something I do regularly) I remember looking towards the constellation of Orion when I spotted what at 1st I assumed was a star, however the couldn't help but stare at it... 5 minutes or so after looking strangely it changed colour from white to a blazing orange and then red then shot across the sky, getting larger and larger until it was around 50metres directly above me I could now define its shape, it was like a semi-circle, at the back it had 2 smaller semi-circles cut out of it, flying wing in design.

Any ideas what this could have been?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i have a question 4 you did you experience any time loss? Or do you have any weird marks on you body? plus did you notice anything else in the night sky? just remember dont be afraid if they wanted to hurt you they probably couldve done that allready.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I can't remember how I got back home, I have a vague memory of getting back around 2am I set off from my house about 11:34ish, not too sure as Ive felt quite disoriented since lastnight.
I believe I must have encountered some missing time as usually when I go for a walk I take around 45mins...

The thing that unsettles me is that I remember walking, looking at the stars and seeing the craft, then nothing.
This is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me, I pride myself on my rational thought and good memory, so it's quite a shock to me.

Resentedhalo.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hello friend !

I will give you a little background on myself i am in my mid twenties i served a little time in the army and my name is Lee.

Been to a few place's.
Seen a few thing's.

I have been in a few situation's and done some great thing's and some not so great thing's.

Met some good peaple.
Met some odd peaple.
Met some bad peaple.
Met some powerfull peaple.

I am mentally strong physically hard and robust.

But in some situation's nobody can help you. I have realised this the only person who could comfort me was my own mother i am all the above and only my own mother could comfort me ? There is no support network.

That's how bad it can get !

So im glad you let us know what happend.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sure seems to be alot happening in the sky lately.

Your story sounded genuine.

Thanks for sharing with us here and welcome.

The more of these stories we hear of the more dots to connect.

I am sure you are pretty shook up.

Lack of closure is not a good thing. You most likely won't get any so don't expect it, just know that many people have had similar type of experiences and one day the truth will be known about what really is going on in our skies and universe, at least that is my hope.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi again.

I am firstly going to ask you a few thing's i hope that is ok.

1) Have you noticed any mark's on your body for example you take a shower and there are scratches bruises maybe ?

2) Have you noticed any red freckles around your kneecap area ? or the top's of your leg's near your waist line ?

I am going to ask you to look in some specific area's ok.

3) Your ankle bone in the middle look for a white scar a puncture mark.

4) Your palm's (Look to see if there are any extra line's you know like the lifeline.

5) Still on the palm where your fingers start there are three section's if you like. Bottom middle and top.

from your palm to the end of the first section you will see the first line that seperates these sections notice any puncture marks ?

When i say puncture mark imagine someone took a pencil and jabbed it in there however there should be no damage just a perfect shallow hole.

6) Ok moving up the arm's look on both the inside and out. You are looking for the puncture mark's again and any scratches and any bruises.

Take extra care when you see something make shure it's not a scar from child hood or a bruise from playing basketball.

7) Also something to look out for is strange freckle formation's freckles in strange line's freckles that seem to appear overnight and also freckles that form patterns.

8) Im not shure what the relation of these are but in my case i noticed a few times out of the corner of my eye these strange sparks of silver pretty tiny that zipped off when i looked at them.

I call them the nano spider's some call them ethereal spider's. Either way there metalic and they so seen to have leg's.

Ok i could go on and on about mark's on your body just look for yourself you know your body better than anyone.

9) Have you noticed dirt under your nail's the next morning when your nail's were clean before you went to bed.

10) Have you noticed any extra growth of hair on your face more than there should be.

11) have you noticed any white shapes or black shapes making movement in the corner of your eye.

12) Have you heard any cracking sound's in your bedroom that dont normally happen.

13) Have you found anything goes missing toothbrush socks cutlery (there is a reason for this)

14) Have you noticed any black powder or black water mark's in your house on the wall's roof ect.

15) Have you heard the sound of small stone's hitting the floor ?

Well there's a lot more i can ask you if your upto it.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 12-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies, to be honest I'm a complete skeptic when it comes to things like this, if I were reading this post a few days ago I would have immediately called it a hoax, definately got my mind thinking now.

There are no new marks on my body, however I do have a strange s shaped scar with a dot in the centre just above my knee, Ive had this scar for as long as I can remember, no idea how or when I got it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oh just remembered, I did hear a strange static/whitenose in my bedroom this morning.

top topics

join