It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older guys: Why do you think we like young girls?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

If you're 35, then a 25 year old woman is fine.

The half plus 7 rule is the general standard for 'socially acceptable' relationships.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Guys want younger ladies for their looks.

Girls want older fellas for their money.

Seems like a fair exchange!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What does your wife think of this Jedi? Or are you still making up things?

I'm attractive to younger girls. I'm 35 and I should be dating someone my age. yet, I like to pick up on girls. 18-21.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I once dreamed of my wife doing certain things, and then later in the year it would happen. And I wouldn't get scared, but I found it really cool.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Mostly because these "men" are not able to deal with women that are capable of dealing with women capable of taking care of themselves. Or they know just how truly sad they really are and have no other choices but to chase after young girls who need the role of daddy filled.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I'm attractive to younger girls. I'm 35 and I should be dating someone my age. yet, I like to pick up on girls. 18-21.

First off I think you used the wrong word here.

'ATTRACTED'.. to younger girls.. (I've seen your pic lol)

Second,it bothers me to hear you use the phrase 'pick up'..
Not very mature thinking really..is it?

If you want to talk purely physical attraction.. yeah of course.. younger 'WOMEN' are by nature firmer/fitter/smoother skin...blah blah.. but that's only the physical/sexual side of VISUAL stimulation.

Coming from someone who actually broke off a relationship with a younger lady in favour of one 7 yrs older it was a world of difference in quality..both mentally and physically.

I'n not sure what your point of this thread was.. but it seems to me like a bit of an ego booster proving to people here that you're still 'capable' of 'picking up young chicks'..

Personally, I think you just creeped out about 99% of people who post and read here.

Yeah I suppose it's natural to pass an occasional glance at a well toned attractive young lady.. but don't you think you've reached the age where they should be kept in the realms of your fantasies?

There's a whole new generation of younger/fitter guys to keep them occupied lol..

Just chill out and go with the mid-life crisis.. You're half way through your 'typical' life span you know..

OK sermon over.

I'm after a sugar Mammy anyhoo

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I would not marry a woman older than me, same age, perhaps. As far as the age group that Im interested in goes, well I'm 20, so anything from 18-25 is fine with me, but that's just for fooling around with. And I do not see anything wrong with the OP's actions and or views. Why should society and personal perception limit ones ability to engage in a relationship with someone else that might be older or younger than them (within legal bounds of course)?. For personal reference, my father is 51 and my mother is 40, and their relationship is just fine, shaky at times but with a solid foundation.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I dont know about you but I like them new, not used.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

nice burn lulz!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Man, jedi master; that soul tripping the space time continuum final destination to god sure warped your mind after nuking the dog fiasco to another dimension failure.

I suggest you lay off the young girl discussion delirium and focus on your acting career. I don't understand why you would post such socially questionable behavior for debate in a conspiracy forum. Unless your a montauk kid!!!!

california?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It is for their young nubile bodies, untainted, and free of disease. It is also to sate their egos in that it reminds them of their own lost youth and the connection to a more vibrant state of physical and mental being. The laughter and innocence of a young woman is exhilarating and fresh. The potential of a relationship without all of the excessive baggage. True, raw, and uninhibited.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Gosh Jedi...I keep meaning to put you on my "foe" list...my first response to your query is "Because you are pervy"

Seriously, though, women want to be cherished and men want to be adored. If a person can't find someone their own relative age, then their ego is out of whack, one way or another.

An older guy who can't find a woman his age to cherish or one who will adore him, need only look at himself. What is his emotional age? And vice versa. Of course there is also the element of security when dating an older person.

In addition, many people seek to feel or appear younger by dating/marrying/hooking-up with someone younger. The proverbial fountain of youth by proxy.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Mod Edit: This is not a personals site eh?

[edit on 2/19/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I once dreamed of my wife doing certain things, and then later in the year it would happen. And I wouldn't get scared, but I found it really cool.

[ by tep200377]

Well.. quoting this 'FIND' from 'TEP'(nice one
)

What does your wife think?You never answered the question.This is in the Relationships section after all..It's a very relevant question.

It WOULD in fact appear that you are deluding yourself one way or another..and judging from your last post..well..what can anyone say after that..

'Mental age of a 7yr old'..you said it yourself.
BUT.. if a girl was going to go out with a paunchy deluded 35yr old it would be for his maturity,so that kind of contradicts the whole point.

Do you pick up these 'honey's' by the old "I can make you a movie star(just not in blue-ray or hd-dvd)" cliche?

I'm sorry to say,in my opinion, you have gone from a slightly amusing 'eccentric' with ur microwaved hot-dogs..to a quite disturbing character probably worth keeping tabs on regarding some of the younger members here.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Sorry. I know this is not a personals site. didn't think about that. about my wife? I never asnwered that because it doesn't matter. I got divorced in 1999. She was the same age as me. we both got married at 19. but since she left me, I've had dated other girls, but younger than me. I don't know how this info relates to teps questions, but maybe this answers it. :w:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
If a person can't find someone their own relative age, then their ego is out of whack, one way or another.

I disagree. besides, what's the cutoff? same day? born same month? year? 2 years?

I tend to group age in with skin color and eye color... just a detail. of course, there are limits. Like, they should have skin, and they should have eyes.

p.s. not talking about "young girls" here, I'm talking about either older or younger.

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Do you pick up these 'honey's' by the old "I can make you a movie star(just not in blue-ray or hd-dvd)" cliche?

[edit on 19-2-2008 by scientist]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just wait... LOL. It gets better. LOL. You'd have to be here right now to see their faces... busted! LOL.

Vic

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Originally posted by kosmicjack
If a person can't find someone their own relative age, then their ego is out of whack, one way or another.

I disagree. besides, what's the cutoff? same day? born same month? year? 2 years? [edit on 19-2-2008 by scientist]

Hey don't get me wrong.. age shouldn't matter in a RELATIONSHIP.. I'm talking about middle age guys 'picking up' or deliberately 'targetting' younger ladies.

I met a singer/dancer when she was 17..we were thrown together in the same working environment 24/7 so a real relationship developed.
She was also more mature than her years and after a while we got engaged..Mistakenly I must add,because after a while her interests were so far removed from mine(apart from music of course)

She was the girl I left for a 27 yr old and because of her age she took it really hard..therefore I learnt my lesson then.

In response to Jedi's legitimate question.. I suppose it was an ego thing for me too..I still get tempted of course but past experience tells me better.

Too busy now for meaningless hanky panky anyhoo...
Does that mean I'm getting past it???.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Just one thing I'm noticing.

Don't assume just because a girl is 18-21 that they are Immature and that they are not mature enough for a proper relationship.

I have seen MUCH older women being a LOT more immature than some of these girls.
Age is just a number, remember individuals are what is important, everyone is different.

BUT good intentions is what is most important, people who go after young girls because they think they are easier to control for example, that is VERY wrong, but people who are in love with young woman, and would treat them much better than boys their age would, why not?

[edit on 19-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
LOL..

Ok guys..Here's a little culture lesson..

In Lebanon,most of the younger guys go off to other countries to make their fortunes..they hope..

Of course this leaves all the younger ladies unattached and competition is fierce for a husband.. Sooo..

The parents of the younger single ladies send them off to cosmetic surgeons to fix their 'flaws' to make them more beautiful and therefore more eligible for a husband of high social standing...
IE an old rich guy..

He has his 'trophy wife' she has financial security..
BUT.. All that happens is.. he gets bored with the lack of 'worldly wise' conversation etc. and seeks out more mature ladies(*cough* hookers) while his wife usually has a boyfriend from before they get married to after they get divorced.

Sound like fun?
So glad to be single lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

feel like suggesting any lebanese dating sites?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join