It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Document 'Death Conquered'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Death Conquered
coasttocoastam.com

"This agency announces that the aging code has been permanently broken making Biological Immortality a certainty. Please note that this is not a future event, and the data has been proven conclusively at this time through scientific testing.

Clarification: Biological/Physical Immortality, or the problem of death and dying, has been conquered permanently. The Human Genome Project under the direction of several Intelligence Community Agencies, TRINE, UMBRA, SACRED, JEHOVAH, MAJESTIC, ZODIAC, SPIRITUAL, ENVIRONMENT and MEDEA, has conquered mortal/physical death.

Data: Using information recently disseminated from the former USSR, which this agency and others have been working with on various UFO/Extraterrestrial projects (including other countries with filed activity,) this agency received conclusive information on tested data concerning Biological Immortality."

The document looks fake, but it wouldn't surprise me if something like this was true.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
ah

it looks very fake indeed, all the fonts / style / structure just screams fake (at least to me)

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this, but again I say its bull#.

Documents that come out of nowhere without any kind of provenience are worthless.

Not only that, but the very short nature of a document of such amazingly dramatic revelations is suspect to the point of it being certainly false. It even name drops from many of the Majestic 12 documents in an attempt to look more "authentic" within a group of documents that are also certainly false.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If this is true, we are going to have people wandering around chopping each others heads off while yelling "There can be only one !"

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
death may be conquered for some, but not you, nor the other 6 billion people.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Where is this thread? I always look for threads before I start one, I didn't find one so I posted it.
Please provide a link.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark

Originally posted by heelstone

Where is this thread? I always look for threads before I start one, I didn't find one so I posted it.
Please provide a link.

I posted one on R.A.T.S. That's probably why you couldn't find it.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If everyone had access to RATS, I wouldn't have posted it. Plus, I don't have access to RATS. Not worth it.

What was the thread's name?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So that's why bush is suddenly so gung ho
about renewed space exploration.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think it's fake, there are 2 cover pages, one of which is clearly fake. There's also that mysterious red page and, when I viewed it on my compy, there were font changes almost every page

My Conclusion--it's fake

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I was bored and decided to reread this document for some reason just going through all the files I have with stuff like that and noticed something weird in the document properties:

I apologize if anyone already posted this, just something I noticed today

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
I was bored and decided to reread this document for some reason just going through all the files I have with stuff like that and noticed something weird in the document properties:

I apologize if anyone already posted this, just something I noticed today

On the other thread about this document, I made the same comment about the person who made it. I found some interesting things about a person with the same name.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
sorry, I wasn't aware that you posted it before

but....it is an interesting piece of information

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I would like some proof please!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
perhaps mars is the original garden of eden? no probably not, but it could be

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
go to www.nsa.gov...
and see what a real declassified document looks like.

top topics

join