It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Blu-Ray Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
www.blurayvt.com...

complete the blu-ray training on this site, select retailer and put blockbuster or something as retailer, and get a free blu-ray movie.

takes about 30 minutes

i was skeptical at first, after looking into who actually runs the site, since it's not owned by sony. It's owned by "Kaizen Media Holdings" and apparently they are in the business of doing training videos and setting up movie networks inside retail stores like best buy and etc. So everything seems very legit.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok... How do you do it though? I jsut see a list explaining stuff about the actual BR disc.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
just click on "sign up today!" and sign up as a retailer or employee of retailer (i signed up as emoployee of "mom's electronics"

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ok, done. Chose The Prestige. About the only one that looked good. Well, here's to hoping it comes in.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
right, nothing to lose really, except 30 mins of your life.
I plan to get a blue-ray, then just turn it back in for store credit elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
thanks! letting these run in the background while i work. hopefully i'm not missing anything that will fail me. =)

how do you pick the movie you want? i finished the q&a with an 88% and then redid it to get the 100%, but it just stops when i get to the end. i poked through the different pages/menus but i don't see where i can claim my "prize" =)

[edit on 12-2-2008 by an0maly33]

AH got it. you have to click "back to the portal" once you sign in.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i'm trying it right now... i hope it works for me.. i can watch it on my ps3

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok help!!!

where do i get the dvd i want?
i looked ever were and yes i clicked "back to the portal" and there is no where were it says to get anything...

HELP
:bash::bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join