It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Right's Emerging Deadly Worldview: Kill Muslims to Purify the Earth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Conspiriology

Then see who it was that used natural selection to bring about the Aryan race.

My vote goes to the environmental conditions and frequent in-and out migrations of people from Central Asia and the Indian subcontinent in the area of the Hindu Kush and Zagros ranges.

I do believe he meant
Hitler's Aryan Race theology

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by Britguy

"Judeo-Christian Facists" fits rather well,Britguy as does the "Islamofacists" they are gonna kill the entire world if they have thier way.

Do you include all judeo-christians and islamics in that or just the ones you feel are extremists?

(NOTE: Observe the answer to this question. It should be interesting. )

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Skies

It would do you good to research the Christian religion yourself instead of having me forward you to links.

I suggest picking up the bible itself and noticing how many different authors there have been over the years, and how many editors.

If the bible is divinely inspired, why does it contradict itself so?

Paul sought to gain power, and what better way than through a religion?

As this is not discussion relevant to the thread, I will leave you to your "holy book."

Back to the thread...

Killing people from any religion will solve nothing, and instead, cause much more problems.

The more violence we create, the more blood will be spilt. Simple.

If we start killing Muslims, Christians and Jews will follow.

ALLAH AKBAR.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh. Well he did say natural selection.

In that case it would have been the Nazis. Who were strongly Christian. The Nazi party regarded the Christian faith as the backbone of the white race as a matter of policy. There were SS elements that were trying to cobble together a sad attempt at a race-based neo-teutonic theology, but the party itself, its followers, and most of its figures were Christian. The party itself favored no particular denomination, with the recognition that division between Germany's Catholics and Protestants would only harm the state - the only clause to Christianity in Nazi Germany was that it could not be "subversive" and to that effect, most churches and their congregations happily heaped praise on the state from both pulpit and pews.

And yes yes, I know, "But they weren't GOOD Christians" or whatever. Blah blah blah.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If we start killing Muslims, Christians and Jews will follow.

Some people don't understand this type of thinking. But it's real big grudge somebody has against the Abrahamic faiths and they are playing it to the hilt. some of the players are actually part of those faiths, and some are not. It's a very weird situation that I don't personally think can be nailed down to one group. It seems more hrm, like a massive spiritual attack that no one in particular (of human descent) is responsible for. It's just coming from so many directions at the same time.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
It seems more hrm, like a massive spiritual attack that no one in particular (of human descent) is responsible for. It's just coming from so many directions at the same time.

Now we're getting to a conspiracy. Care to elaborate on this one?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Oh. Well he did say natural selection.

In that case it would have been the Nazis. Who were strongly Christian. The Nazi party regarded the Christian faith as the backbone of hte white race as a matter of policy. There were SS elements that were trying to cobble together a sad attempt at a race-based neo-teutonic theology, but hte party itself, its followers, and most of its figures were Chrsitian. The party itself favored no particular denomination, with hte recognition that division between Germany's Catholics and Protestants would only harm the state - the only clause to Christianity in Nazi Germany was that it could not be "subversive" and to that effect, most churches and their congregations happily heaped praise on the state from both pulpit and pews.

And yes yes, I know, "But they weren't GOOD Christians" or whatever. Blah blah blah.

Okay, now it's my turn to ask you, have you read everything about Hitler or only those pieces of data that support your position? If you read created threads, you will see I don't follow any particular dogma, I just go where it makes the most sense to me. If something doesn't make sense, I assume there's pieces missing. I'm brutally honest with myself.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Then see who it was that used natural selection to bring about the Aryan race.

My vote goes to the environmental conditions and frequent in-and out migrations of people from Central Asia and the Indian subcontinent in the area of the Hindu Kush and Zagros ranges.

I do believe he meant
Hitler's Aryan Race theology

Very perceptive of you Undo,, that is exactly what I meant. I think the best way to look at this is to turn it around and the best essay on it that I've found is so Brilliantly expressed here

lifeanddoctrineatheism.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I've read plenty. I also know some people who were there. Nazi Germany was not atheist (that was Stalin's Russia). That meme is a creation of those Christians who assume Atheism is evil and so all evil must be the work of atheists.

For what it's worth, I don't think the Nazis reflect on most modern Christians. Nazi christianity is, aside from a few white supremacist groups, an extinct denomination, and a short-lived one at that.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Now we're getting to a conspiracy. Care to elaborate on this one?

Well you'd have to know what I believe about the Divine Council and most of ancient history lol That might take awhile. But let's just say, it seems to me the Great Dragon is busy (Enki was called the Great Dragon, Satan was called the Great Dragon, etc). In the bible there's a reference to a divine council of 70 gods that took over after the fall of the Tower of Babel (the Etemenanki, the E.Abzu, in one of its many incarnations. it kept getting rebuilt and torn down again). Anyway, Loooong story. But only something really big and working under orders could pull this off, I do believe, and I think it'd have to be something bigger than any human institution.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

I've read plenty. I also know some people who were there. Nazi Germany was not atheist (that was Stalin's Russia). That meme is a creation of those Christians who assume Atheism is evil and so all evil must be the work of atheists.

For what it's worth, I don't think the Nazis reflect on most modern Christians. Nazi christianity is, aside from a few white supremacist groups, an extinct denomination, and a short-lived one at that.

I'll have to U2U you some links later,
when I find them.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

At least you have made me laugh and that is more than anyone else has acheived during this thread.

Just my perception of things from over here, obviously this is heavily influenced by MSM, something which is out of my control.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hence the Illuminati and other secret societies take their orders from 'higher ups.' Ditto with the government.

I think there is spiritual warfare going on the likes we haven't seen since the 'Dark Ages.'

We have a chance to break free from our bondage and the next logical step is unification of all peoples.

Radicalism and fundamentalism from all religions, creeds, faiths, etc etc is a hindrance to the unification of the human race.

"Unite my people, unite."

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

It seems that extremists also exist in the "christian" world.

The casual advocacy of violence and hate filled propaganda needs to stop - from both sides.

But while it is in bushes interests for this to continue, doubtless that is what will happen.

This kind of thing sickens me - an extremist is an extremist, regardless of whose "side" they are on.

www.alternet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

Yes you are absolutely correct in stating that an "Extremist is an extremist, regardless of whose 'side' they are on." However, can you seriously blame the Christians? They have stood by for an extremely long period of time and watched while Fundamentalist Muslims slowly but surely chip away at Christian Society in general. Mosques continue to spread into historically Christian Lands, yet Churches get burned down when they are built within Muslim Nations. Christian Preachers are executed or exiled from Muslims lands, while Islamic Scholars and Mullahs are allowed to safely build roots in Christian dominated Nations. Of course aiming towards the execution of an entire groupe of people is ignorant and wrong, but you can bet this is an extremely small minority. Now, as far as actually carrying out the acts to justify such beliefs, who is in the lead? Islam. I definitely do not hate Islam, and I do not wish to see Muslims "exterminated", but look at the lopsided reality of which extremists have carried out the most attacks, beheadings, and attrocities. Sick and twisted ideologies will always exist, but the matter to which they are acted upon is the true concern.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

I think there is spiritual warfare going on the likes we haven't seen since the 'Dark Ages.'

I agree.
I don't think uniting is going to help. Of course, that's because I'm a eschatology student (I study bible prophecy) and according to my current understanding of it, an united, one world front is going to be the perfect vehicle for the final government, which is gonna be the end of us all anyway. Or rather, the end of the world as we know it (bursts into song)

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

I love it when I see it and I see here. LOL the "Teflon Double Standard of Atheism" Fox, that is EXACTLY what the Atheist who started this thread is doing This thread meme is a creation by an atheist who assume Religion is evil and so all Religions are evil and wouldn't ya know it, the person making the thread besides you,, just happen to be Atheist.

must be the work of atheists.

Well,, if the shoe fits then you and budski got to decide which one gets to wear the pumps or penny loafers.

- Con

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I do not believe in a one world government. I think a unified world government would bring our downfall. As we can see in our own country, federalism is not the right step to take.

Re-localization will be the way to go in terms of food production and government.

However, that does not mean trade or contact will end.

We need to realize we are all equal and ONE people, not 7 billion separate entities.

The illusion of separation is what causes us pain. We are connected and every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is yet another reason I'm convinced there cannot be a god.

I grow weary of the religious beating the war drums time and time again, never learning just how ignorant they are all being.

Sometimes I wish the religious would just go ahead and knock themselves into total submission.

The rest of us can focus on picking up the pieces once you're all done.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

All the OP was stating, and I agree with him, is that Christian extremists DO exist.
At no point has anyone stated that ALL Christians are evil extremists.
Far from it.
If anything it has been shown that these extremists are irrelevant and pale into insignificance when compared to Muslim extremists and their actions.

I suggest you re-read the whole thread and this time attempt so with a modicum of impartiality.

To suggest that the OP is part of some Atheist plot to ridicule and discredit Christianity is, quite frankly, naive at best and infantile at worst.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
This is yet another reason I'm convinced there cannot be a god.

I grow weary of the religious beating the war drums time and time again, never learning just how ignorant they are all being.

Sometimes I wish the religious would just go ahead and knock themselves into total submission.

The rest of us can focus on picking up the pieces once you're all done.

I rest my case.

Now, an extremist would take this as a threat. A serious threat. And this is how the whole thing goes to hell and everyone gets hurt.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by undo]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join