It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 63 - The Skeptic OverView

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

The Skeptic OverView - 63

The CEO of AboveTopSecret.com "Bill Irvine", joins Dave and Johnny for a quick review of some threads that seem to all tie in together due to some weird global events. He also answers members questions in a new segment and offers his views on the John Lear departure.

TOPICAL THREADS DISCUSSED
Bad to Worse: Fifth Undersea Cable Cut in Middle East
Talk of Imminent War Against Iran Amid an Attack of 'Coincidences'
Pentagon: The internet needs to be dealt with as if it were an "enemy weapons system"
Muslims Protest Wikipedia Images of Muhammad
U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens

POST A QUESTION FOR SKEPTIC OVERLORD CLICK HERE

length: 38:30
file: atsmix_2812.mp3
size: 18055k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 500 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
greetings... great show as alwayz...

S.O. mentioned something about a Super Bowl commercial... did ATS have one? i watched the game and didn't see anything, albeit i missed most of the 3rd quarter because i watched the AFV season premiere... i did a google search and couldn't find anything either; d'oh...

thx for another great episode; can't wait til next week...

\m/

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This is the first time at ATS that I listen to a show like this.
And I must say, that I fond it really interesting, so it won’t be the last.
It is indeed a real MIX of ATS matters.
There is a good sharing of information and thoughts about all kind of things, and also MIXED with a great humour flavour as well.
So, I really enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I enjoyed it too.

Thanks for asking my question.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Good show as usual and a thank you for considering and pearing my question down so others could be included. I do tend to ramble on.

Pronounced correctly, in case you were wondering and yeah there is a story behind the handle the origins of which date back well over 20 years. AHAB stems from adding the initals of an old stage name of Herbert Amos Brown to my given middle name of Allen. STAR came about when forums began requiring eight character usernames and was an acronym of Standard Transport from an Alternate Resource when I toyed with an electomagnetic engine design that had, after an exhaustive patent search had been described and patented in 1972.

Over the years the acronym devolved to a first and last name to just a single name in order to achieve a consistant net presence. Of course lack of creation of MOO code for a something like the multi room object like a childhood friend of mine (wilson) has had pretty much kept me off the radar in that sense.

Two paragraphs to say "yes that was the correct pronouncation"...(cue Led Zep's Ramble On)

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The kiss of death

The movie description was funny.

Thanks for the show.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
SO, manbearpig, if you didn't know, is a reference to a South Park Episode. It was supposed to be Al Gore looking for the elusive manbearpig.

Just didn't know if you knew or not.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Nice show guys! I wasn't even aware john lear had left!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Excellent show guys!
... and thanks to SO for answering my question

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
listening now, great work guys.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sometimes I listen to this show just for that little introduction to my question.

top topics

join