It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Rogue Nuke! (someone please debunk)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am very curious as to why no one has been talking about this. Especially here on ATS. Is it possible that a nuclear missile could go missing without the public, noticing or asking questions? That this would even get by ATS members?!

Someone please tell me that they have evidence to show that the missing nuclear weapon has been recovered.

Part ONE
Part TWO

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Are you trying to be a scare-monger?

Chertoff is enough, we don't need old stories brought up. Sure, maybe a nuke got stolen, but that doesn't help us now. We've got to walk up to the DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY and put our collect feet you know where. We need change. Plucky is revved up.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

The DHS will get all the validation it needs if a rogue nuke pops off in the US. I think people should be aware that an American nuclear weapon has gone missing, during an election year, so we don't swallow "their" version this time like we all did on 9/11, ar least to some extent anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I am very curious as to why no one has been talking about this. Especially here on ATS.

This was discussed on numerous occasions when the story broke in September last year, the largest thread discussing it is this one;
Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon which, incidentally has 197 flags and over 150 stars and is a very good read with several excellent contributions (and is findable by putting nuke, nuclear and Barksdale into the handy dandy search box on the top right of your screen
)

As far as I know all weapons are accounted for, the entire US bomber fleet was stood down for a day in order to review handling procedures and a number of USAF personnel were disciplined for various regulation breaches involving the movement of such weapons.

So - do we have some new information here or has the guy on the video's just decided to try and bring himself into the public eye once more?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Dag gummit!

Nope, nothing new here on my end. Thanks for the link.

I suppose it's time to kill this thread now.

(Bye bye brand new thread
)

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No there is no new information...which in itself deserves attention! Well, as far as I can tell, our Congress never fully investigated this. (I can find no transcripts related to the matter) Imagine that, even with numerous deaths of servicemen that were involved in the incident all within one week of the occurance. We are talking about several 20-30 year olds that died of mysterous causes, including suggested suicides. Meanwhile, I have found a quote from Washington state law enforcement involved in one of these investigations into a servicemens death. To sum it up they basically said that they would have investigated better (done their damn job!) if they had known about the other deaths and incident involving the nuclear weapons. WTF? Are you kidding me?

This is such bs, we need to march on Congress and Washington and demand answers....this was not a mistake as they claim. They can not get away with murdering our armed forces! The only way it could been deemed a mistake, is if infact, China did intiate the event through a hack into the US system. This would explain the cover up, no need to let people know that even with all the civil liberties disapearing in the name or terrorism prevention, they are still unsafe. But I find that unlikely, but still nonetheless a possibility.

More so, I think this was someones "unilateral wetdream" to borrow a quote from the movie Enemy Of The State. Most likely the servicemen stopped whatever the plan was and leaked the story so they were taught a lesson. Maybe they were just going to go ahead and bomb Iran and say they had a nuclear accident (see they were making nuclear materials for weapons programs) How can this not be investigated? Does someone have confirmation that all the warheads were accounted for and returned to Minot or are they sitting in Alabama waiting to go to the Iran or godforbid US cities in a staged attack like 911? 5 or 6???????????

I THINK WE NEED TO START ASKING QUESTIONS, especially when Bush is telling us another attack is eminent....did Cheney enjoy his unscheduled stop in China and subsequent "warning and reality check"...how did it feel to not be the top dog? Freespeach, baby, we will not be silenced or stop trying to decipher your lies. Come on people, wake up and do something!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'll say it again. Richard Marcinko ( and he should know) states that the us, russia and others have all had their nukes stolen from them at one time or another. infact he even went as far as to say that it isn't very difficult to lift one and walk off with it right under the noses of MP and other forms of security. He says that the russian mafia is pretty good as stealing them and that they sell for relatively cheep on the black market.

So this sort of thing has gone on for a long time and nobody has needed 20000 fph sunblock yet. TO actually set off a nuke would be very very stupid even for a terrorist. it's a sure fire way to initiate a 5 billion man (figuring maybe 1 billion citizens of earth won't care) man hunt with your name on the top of their list.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Do you really think terrorists care about being hunted down and dieing a terrible death? More importantly, do you really think those 5 billion people will actually be hunting the real perpetrator anyway? Half the world still believes that al-Qaeda carried out 9/11 all alone.

top topics

join