It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Attacks: Predictions etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ok, so I have read quite a bit here at ATS and it seems that many here (like myself) believe that another false flag attack is not only possible but probable, perhaps especially this year, what with elections coming up and the current regime's fondness for power. I was curious as to what predictions anyone here has on that topic, as well as reasoning behind those predictions. I have read in some articles that there are something like 5 major US cities that are considered to be at risk for terror attacks (according to HS and MSM), other sources (that even I have to consider a bit sketchy) talk about Texas City, TX (outside of Houston, an area that has a large concentration of oil refineries) as being at major risk, not only because of the refineries in that area, but due to the pattern of previous attacks, i.e. Oklahoma City, OK, New York City, NY, etc. So, have at it.. If you believe a false flag attack is necessary for whatever reason, please explain along with your suggested target and reasoning. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think a false-flag attack is more than likely, but not necessarily in the United States. A rogue nuclear detonation in the Middle East would give the US an excuse to open a new front, namely in Pakistan.

Nuclear Terror Imminent?

But this does not close out the possibility of an attack on a US city. I have a hunch that a domestic attack will either be biological or chemical though. But even with that, I can not rule out the detonation of a rogue nuke within the US.

For more on that I suggest you visit Webster Tarpley - Rogue B-52

[edit on 2/11/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The next attack on US soil will almost certainly invoke outright martial-law. The last attacks gave our leaders a blank check to invade the Middle East. This time around, they're going to want more than that, and the attacks will be far more devastating. The last remnants of the Constitution will be swept away, and even the MSM will have to begin to accpet the fact that we are living in a New World Order.

The main reason that I belive the next attack will be biological is that it will actually have a higher casualty rate, without destroying anything of tangible value. Keep in mind that the NWO intends to bring down the human population to about a half-billion people total worldwide. A chemical attack would have the benefit of not destroying everything, but would leave areas more thoroughly contaminated, requiring more cleanup than a biological attack. Furthermore, a chemical attack would not be as deadly.

[edit on 2/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Thanks for the link, and I agree with your deductions about any attack on US soil. It's one of the reasons that I believe there WILL be one on US soil... Not saying there wont be other FF's in other countries, but in order to finalize the plans that have been laid in preparation for a full out police state here in the US, I believe an attack that will make 9/11 look like a dress rehearsal will have to happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm kind of guessing there will be a fairly rapid sucession of events. One rogue nuke goes off in the Middle East first. Then, while we are still coming to terms with this and the new dynamics of international conflict, we are hit here in the states. The more confusion the better. In fact, the shock of such a one-two, maybe even three series of events such as these would be enough to break the American psyche irrevocably.

EDIT to add: Oklahoma city was the dry run to 9/11. 9/11 was a dry run for the next one. Did you know that after OKC, the FBI was granted the right to listen in on phone conversations without a warrant? But now everyone worries about domestic spying after 9/11, without even realizing.

[edit on 2/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here we go. It was on a.m. radio news, the second story. "Homegrown Terror" just like Chertoff said today, that psycho. I want to say it feels like the beginning of the end, but then again that feelings been around for a while. I might say anti-climactic, that is until we get hit. And we will. Those crazies; BUSH INC, can't wait. They're going to yank the nipple.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Outright martial law? GENERAL ORDERS 100 is just for laughs?

www.yale.edu...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
How about hey try to hang it on a Earth Liberation Front or similar person? The ELF has done pretty much everything wrong as far as being a sympathetic orginiztion so they are the perfect patsy. They already burnt down the Center for Landscape Horticulture at the University of Washington because they had a poplar tree cloning lab. They already are terrorists I suppose.

From there it goes to animal activists and mainstream environmentalists. You already have a certain hard core population in staunch support of all that Chene/bush/ etc etc do. The trick is to fragment the other side against each other.

I kind of think the end of the neocon regime will look like the end of the soviet regime with all the neocons holed up in some corner of the country while the good people of the United States rise up and take the power back.

(One of) the next false flag operations will backfire. The whole world is watching. We know what to look for.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Look for the next false-flag to come in the form of the internet being shut down in a western country due to fears of cyber-terrorism. Iran's cable cutting was a 'beta-test' for the real deal.

Why just today, there was a major outage in Blackberry services in North America. Is this yet more testing for the real thing?

www.reuters.com...

How many people rely on Blackberries for their day-to-day routine. Just think if your connection to the internet is severed.

First and foremost you won't be able to log on to ATS and get the true story. You'll have to rely on what the media tells you, and they might tell you anything. They might even supply fake footage of nuclear attacks, massacres, anything, and you'll never know.

As connected as people are these days, the way to hurt a group of people is to isolate them in ignorance.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Perhaps the real false-flag operation is an effort to make us believe terrorist attacks are just false-flag operations.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
OP,

You may have something there. It seems to all fall into Cities named after each State. ie., Oklahoma City, OK; New York City, NY.....and you said Texas City, TX......

How odd.....

Just a thought.

A_L

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've predicted this in other threads:

Sometime in late Summer the Israeli's will launch an air/missile attack on Iran's plutonium processing facility at Natanz. The Iranian's will retaliate with a conventional missile attack on Israel. The US will warn Iran and there will be some subsequent back-and-forth between Iran and Israel. The US will maneuver vessels into hostile positions in the region and begin overflights.

Ultimately GWB et al will unleash an air/missile attack on Iran's nuclear facilities as well as industrial, communications and political targets within Iran. The Straights of Hormuz will be the world's focal point. Naval engagements will occur daily. Oil prices will go out of sight.

As the elections approach John McCain will play the fear card. Despite Obama's overwhelming public appeal, voters will look for a war 'hero' (I almost gag using that phrase) to get them through yet another war. The Republican's will win in November and the current agenda will continue without interruption.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by another_lurker

Kansas City? Yikes! I didn't get the OKC, OK connection last night. It doesn't work that way over seas however what with London , England and Madrid, Spain etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I agree with Israel and Iran mixing it up first. They are on the same diabolically insane aggressive path that we are. I think Russia and China will twist our arm to keep us form engaging. War is good for nothing.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

As the elections approach John McCain will play the fear card.

I don't see McCain getting in either way. If a new front in the war opens up, Bush will invoke Executive Privilege under the Patriot Act to remain in office or to simply appoint his replacement.

Also keep in mind that Hillary has danced around the issue of war ever since it began. She could very well be the one who hits the button and goes nuclear.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i predict that scare mongerers , chicken littles and others will continue to scream " false flag terror attack : IMMINENT " on a regular basis

some will claim that thier " warning " gorced the cancellation of the attack , conveniently

others will just keep on making " prediction " after " prediction " - till something happens that they will dustort to claim ` sucess `

just like they have been for the 10 years that i have been on the internet

as an exaple - wasnt bill clinton supposed to declare martial law - bring in UN troops and stay in office indefinitly ???????

i bet the same idiots that came up with that one are the onse that claim G W bysh will declare martial law and stay iin office undefinitly ............

see a pattern ????????

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I for one never predicted that Bill Clinton was going to impose martial law. And wether or not Bush does, the apparatus is now in place to have it happen, thanks to the Patriot Act which has destroyed any validity to our three-branch system of checks and balances.

Welcome little froggy, to the pan of water on my stove.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by another_lurker

What made that theory make a little more sense , like I said, was the number of oil refineries in Texas City. I lived near there (about a few miles away in another small town-- I was working in Galveston) until December, and the lights from the refineries at night make it look like a mini-city. I mean, if Texas City, TX was just some little hole in the wall town with nothing going on, I wouldn't think too much about it. Tex City IS a hole in the wall, but one that just happens to have a large concentratin of oil refineries.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
whether we have another president or not doesnt really matter. only ron paul has any decent morals, yet there is no way he can win. if obama wins, well just alot more of the same. hes cousin to the bush family, has been involved the typical homosexual coverup, and probably is a pedophile like the rest of them. he would be no better than bush. and hillary would be glad to blow us all to hell.

there will absolutely be another 911, on a much grander scale. this is a basic instinct of most people with knowledge of world events. biological? perhaps. i would suggest it will be a combination of things. collapsed economy, mass chaos, biological/nuclear destruction.

new topics

top topics

join