It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Depicts 3D model of Glass Tunnel and UFO Pictures on Mars!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shinji
I am more interested in the Mars face and that NASA faked what they put out, any more info on that?

Lots of info if one looks with an open mind:

From a current NASA engineer:
Lan Fleming
vgl.org...
www.vgl.org...
www.vgl.org...
www.vgl.org...
www.vgl.org...
www.vgl.org...
vgl.org...
www.vgl.org...
keithlaney.net...
www.keithlaney.net...

Bob...

commonsensecentral.net...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
good little movie! Those tubes sometimes look "made" and sometimes "natural" there's a bunch of them on Mars, so it might be a little of both.

I can never make my mind up about the "face", but that's ok.

We need Richard (and folks like him) to keep NASA on their toes , so they "don't hide ,"to much", from us. IMHO.

Read "Dark Mission" hoaglands recent book, its fun.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wish I had as much time to see cars, hoagies, and such traveling thru tunnels in these images. Just because the dude is a doctor doesn't mean he's playing with a full deck. Do you believe everything you see on TV? I have dealt with Malin Space Science Systems (the company who built the camera for NASA aboard MGS) and the boss there is VERY propietary about the data. MSSS released 6000+ images on that date because they were obligated to. Part of running a NASA mission is that the team "keeps" that data for 6 months before releasing it to the public. This allows them to correctly process and calibrate all the data before people start seeing what they want in them. The face controversy had nothing to do with the image set release. Finally, I only wish that there really were such things going on on Mars and elsewhere. NASA would never hide such things. NASA gets so little $$ from Congress that showing as much as they could about extraterrestrials would be just what they need (and want) to get more dough to do more missions!! Hiding it would only hurt them. Trust me, I'm a doctor and have worked on two NASA missions and analyzed 1000s of images from Mars. If civilizations did (or do) exist, we'd have a hell of a lot more missions flying about the solar system than we do now.

cheers!

<< 1   >>

join