It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Vampires...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well it only sounds like it makes life harder not easier and IMO that fits the bill of an affliction. does it assist those that have it in any way? my mind is always open so tell me why its not an affliction

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
Well it only sounds like it makes life harder not easier and IMO that fits the bill of an affliction. does it assist those that have it in any way? my mind is always open so tell me why its not an affliction

I'll try to help you understand why it is NOT a bad thing! Somebody who has this ability (and learns how to control it) has the ability to manipulate energy more effectively, than somebody who does not! According to monks it is this ability to manipulate energy that allowed Jesus to walk on water and heal the sick, it is the ability that allows us to reenergize our body and mind with our environment! "steeling energy" is only the start and we do it on accident because we don't yet know how to fully control our ability! Martial artists can use this manipulation to win a fight without ever throwing a single punch, monks can heal and absorb energy from their environment, and if it's true that Jesus was just a man, like he so many times claimed to be... and if it is true that we too can do the things Jesus did, like he claimed so many times that we have the ability to do, than it was this ability to manipulate and control the energy provided to us by the almighty that allowed Jesus to do what Jesus did!

Just my opinion

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Its good to hear it comes with some perks as well. the healing thing is interesting as ive been very interested in learning energy healing for some time now but havnt really known where to start. i was practicing basic energy shielding a while back but not being able to see the energy and having trouble with my normally automatic breathing stopping when i focused too hard stopped me from studying it and i moved on to other things. i think i should get back into it again because i see modern medicine poisoning the body and covering up the symptoms while the real healing seems to be done by the body anyway most of the time. call me paranoid but i consider most (although i consider using natural things like food and herb extracts to be ok) chemical based medicine to be an outright scam

[edit on 16-2-2008 by HuntaXX]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
dont "see" the energy, feel it. Picture it. Nothing more.
lol
btw, ive won fights wo throwing a punch

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Its good to hear it comes with some perks as well. the healing thing is interesting as ive been very interested in learning energy healing for some time now but havnt really known where to start. i was practicing basic energy shielding a while back but not being able to see the energy and having trouble with my normally automatic breathing stopping when i focused too hard stopped me from studying it and i moved on to other things. i think i should get back into it again because i see modern medicine poisoning the body and covering up the symptoms while the real healing seems to be done by the body anyway most of the time. call me paranoid but i consider most (although i consider using natural things like food and herb extracts to be ok) chemical based medicine to be an outright scam

[edit on 16-2-2008 by HuntaXX]

Wow... I COULDN"T agree with you MORE!!! First of all you nailed that on the head, most modern medicine not only blocks the symptoms but in addition it blocks our bodies natural ability to heal... Now one exception to this in my opinion is antibiotics that I think can sometimes be necessary, but are highly over used! I am referring to the over consumption of cold and flu medicine etc...

We train our bodies how NOT to heal themselves which is why it seems to me that the world is being more and more filled with sickness! In Chicago anyway, we are getting waives of super colds and before we all get better from the super cold virus, we are smacked with a super strong flu, and then a cough, and now these super bug staph infections, etc... I spend my day on the phone with potential students from all over America, and it seems like it is like this all over the place, not just Chicago!

Anyway, back to the point a great way to understand and learn the natural healing energy techniques as I previously mentioned to somebody is the study of Chi... Check it out, it is very interesting and there are a lot of exercises that can help you strengthen your ability!

BTW if you are going to attempt to get back into this there are some things that weaken your ability to control energy as you will soon read... ie: smoking, over consumption of caffeine, built up scar tissue (example being cut in the hand as a child and getting a big scar, you have to attempt to break down the scar tissue to allow for better chi flow) Scar tissue is what's under a scar, not the scar itself so you can break down the molecules by doing aggressive messaging in that area, 10-15 minutes a day... over time it will get rid of the excess buildup of scar tissue...

Have fun though and keep me updated on your progress!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
dont "see" the energy, feel it. Picture it. Nothing more.
lol
btw, ive won fights wo throwing a punch

Tell me about these fights... I am very interested... Did you study "the art of war" or are you just being funny and you like hit some dude over the head with a chair... lol

Either way, I am interested! lol

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

I dont want to concern you but i read a leaked government document ages back that detailed how they were "seeding" or weakening the immune system of people especially in america through these man made viruses with the goal being to make the big plague more effective. they claimed a 99.7% mortality rate was the goal with survivors being dealt with in other ways from dropping anthrax spores to simply sending in death squads. the document may have been fake and could have been propaganda to cause panic but it looked very legit. btw ive been going to the local park and just relaxing under a tree and focusing on breathing in good energy and breathing out bad energy and after 2 days ive already noticed a sharp rise in my energy levels and im not feeling tired most of the time so it seems to have helped so far.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by sparda4355

I dont want to concern you but i read a leaked government document ages back that detailed how they were "seeding" or weakening the immune system of people especially in america through these man made viruses with the goal being to make the big plague more effective. they claimed a 99.7%

btw ive been going to the local park and just relaxing under a tree and focusing on breathing in good energy and breathing out bad energy and after 2 days ive already noticed a sharp rise in my energy levels and im not feeling tired most of the time so it seems to have helped so far.

First of all that is disturbing and sadly completely believable! I would not put that past our government and that's what scares me the most! Honestly I don't believe that if it were true, it would be easily accessible, but all rumors start somewhere right?

Second... that is awesome! If you can feel a noticeable difference in only two days... just think what would happen if you kept that up for months! I wish it wasn't so freaking cold in Chicago... I would be out doing this with you!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
no ive actually won fights wo throwing a punch. You just move aside and step nehind them, and push the...or...roll with their movements. they cant hit you
Ive also doen it through just staring people down...one time was unreal. I actually convinced a big ass bastard that i was goin to kick # outta him ( they have thick skulls, hard to process intelligence into fighting). He actually bitched out. Then a few days later (after i bragged about it) he came up to me...started talking, and outta no where starts laying into me. Mind you this fella was about 190 percent my body mass.
After a while, i pushed him back. Didnt have a scratch on me, was like "alright, im warmed up" and he left the scene. I made him shake my hand and apologize to me

Also, it seems that whenever i fight someone, im as strong as them + me. Its wierd. And i fight same way as they do, no matter how they fight (unless im raging pissed). I dont know about the "art of war". But ive never lost a fair fight. Also, never been hit in a fair fight..only cheap shotted...then i kick piss outta them

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

That's it man... I have been in martial arts since I was a we little lad, and I have help teach karate and self-defense! Lesson number one! NEVER show fear! I never back down or let people think they intimidate me! Similar experience, I was at a bar playing pool with one of my old work buddies, I went to go get a drink and I accidentally stumbled right in front of the dart board... (metal darts mind you) I quickly realized my error and looked over to apologize to a fairly large dude playing darts (by fairly large I mean he looked like freaking Brian Urlacker) I started to say I am sorry and the guy started bitching at me... I was like excuse me jack#$% but I am pretty sure my error would have cost me an eye, NOT YOU! Calm the #@$% down! He walked right up to me, so I simply removed my tie, and placed it along with my drink on a bar stool, stared him in the eye (which was like sitting in the front row at a movie theater, my neck kinked up as high as it would allow) and the dude looked at his buddies, looked at me and stuck his hand out for me to shake! My chances of winning that fight (without using deadly force) was probably like 1 in a 100, but he saw something in my eyes and just backed off...

That being said, predators prey on women that appear fearful with their head down half jogging to their vehicles while scrambling for their keys… Women who keep their head up high, keys already in hand, and that are paying attention to their surroundings are generally left alone! To them it is generally about power, and they prey on the weak!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
bah, bigger they are, easier they fall. That is a real statement. it doesnt matter your size if you ise their energy against them.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Being able to manipulate energy sounds very interesting. I've noticed people yawning around me in the office. Sometimes I seem to get unexplained energy boosts. There is one girl in the office I keep overhearing how she has been going to the doctor and is just drained of energy constantly. That's probably unrelated. I think she has a problem sleeping even though she sleeps something like 10 or 11 hours a day I heard. Me, I sleep many nights only 3 or 3.5 hours and feel fine. Well I might drink a soda for a little extra energy. I've been getting a strange energy boost late in the afternoon all this week which I don't understand either. I should be a lot more tired than I am going to sleep at 4:30 AM and getting up a little bit after 7 AM and then even exercising later in the evening after I get home. I've been doing that every day this week because I seem to be jumping with energy this week. I'm not sure where I'm getting the energy. I do sleep a lot longer on the weekend and some week nights if I feel sleepy.

The ability to manipulate energy makes me wonder about the dust devil that formed around me one time because I was thinking about the wind blowing around me before that formed around me. Other strange things happened after I thought about them but I always assumed it was a strange coincidence. Don't you just love lots of coincidences? Am I crazy or is something else going on? I think I might go to sleep early tonight.

edit on 30/9/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Instead of being called a psychic vampire, I don't know that anyone is getting drained of energy around me, maybe people who can manipulate invisible energy around them should be called potential Jedi Knights. The force may be with us.

Maybe Jedi apprentice is a better term. We just haven't developed the school of Jedi training yet. I wonder who can do that? Of course with all potential powerful Jedi's, the dark side occasionally makes attempts to take over or make suggestions. Who knows, someone in this day and age may be the great great great great grandfather or grandmother of a real Jedi.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
they are real. at least five of my exs were vampires. they used to suck the will to live out of me and have mind control on me. I didn't even know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join