It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is MTH, and I have a problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I want to know more. More about life, love, religion, this blasted country I live in. I want to know so much more than my television will teach me. I want to know.

So...here is where you come it. I see this website as a gathering of like minded intellectuals, all with questions, some with answers.

Let's make the best of our stay on this planet and on this website.

I'm not a religious person by any means. I have a set of beliefs that I follow for simple ethical reasons.

Remember kids, knowledge is a weapon. Use it to the best of your ability.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

My name is MTH, and I have a problem.

what is your problem? You need to buy a vowel? LOL

seriously? if you are HERE to learn anything profound, good luck. It is in here, but there is much "noise" to filter through.

My best advice is to live, learn, and do your own research. seek and ye shall find. but do your own seeking, don't let others seek and then tell you about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
welcome my friend. You'll find a lot of answers here. Just filter threw the stupid / false info. You'll find the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Dig deep into the threads, and you will find. Watch daily, and you will be informed. Take everything seriously, and you will be f....... It's a family site, be poster friendly.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome mate. You've come to the right place. Although as previously said you do need to sift through the clutter to get the meat. A lot is said on ATS 95%, of it is waffle, the rest is pure gold. The trick is to get to know the site and you'll soon work out what the good stuff is.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanhuman

Welcome, morethanhuman!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

top topics

join