It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien cloaking theory, (disguise)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
While at work today i was pondering a theory about ufo's. While looking at the clouds i was just wondering do you think its possible that some of the more solid looking clouds may infact be ufo's disguised as clouds? I mean we supposibly to have the technology to make it look like bombs cloaked as planes it the wtc? Imagine what et life may have??????

oooo and im just wondering does anybody have att wireless running on the edge network my service has been down since 3 pm est? just wonderinggg

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Timewavezer0]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
any one any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Timewavezer0

I suppose it's possible, I mean if aliens can make their way here from light-years away then who knows what their technology is capable of.
If that's the case, then all these UFO sightings are not alien, cause their tech would make them invisible to us, or maybe only some ET's have this type of stealth tech and not others. An interesting thought...

IMHO, I believe life exists outside our earthly biosphere but I doubt they have been visiting, at least not in our recent past.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It could be possible but let's examine how it can be done better. We see only in a certain range in the light spectrum. There are so many things going on around us everyday that we can't see because our brains practically ignores it because it can't register how far down or how high the light is on the spectrum.
If we move something fast enough, eventually it will vanish from our vision. IMO, I believe they are cloaked but omitting light that is impossible for our brains to understand.

new topics

top topics

join