It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy's Iron Mountain Report, Truth or Hoax?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Thank you so much for posting this speech by JFK. My heart aches as I listen to his words. He was so young, so bright, so full of hope. I know he was not perfect. I know that many Americans still to this day despise him and what he stood for... I will never understand why. When you compare JFK to every President we have had since, to me he stands head and shoulders above them all.

How is a good and decent President ever going to prevail against the darkness and evil that has infected our Government? When the very people that are supposed to protect them, are the vipers that plan, carry out, and investigate their death?

If the Iron Mountain Report is a hoax... then why are it's findings and conclusions still the policy of our current Administration?

Yankeerose,
I echo your feelings here to the very bottom of my soul.
It is strange about Kennedy. We know that there were many wild rumors of wrong-doing and maybe even murder on his behalf. But yet; as you have said here, and as many of us feel; He does stand head and shoulders above the rest.
YR, I think it would be very interesting if you or someone were to open a thread on the mysteries of Kennedy and his romance with America. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What many folks don't know about are the bio-spheres being built in the mountains. (The two I know about are, in Washington state and North Carolina.) No one can have access to these places now as they are surrounded by guards. Bio-sphere is the UN term for Colony. It is rumored that these "colonies" are being used for breeding of the "superior race".

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

It was the very first link on the opening post on page one.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22

What many folks don't know about are the bio-spheres being built in the mountains. (The two I know about are, in Washington state and North Carolina.) No one can have access to these places now as they are surrounded by guards. Bio-sphere is the UN term for Colony. It is rumored that these "colonies" are being used for breeding of the "superior race".

It was the very first link on the opening post on page one.

Thanks for responding.
This information helps me a lot.
Don't know how I missed it. I will look into it as soon as possible.

Edit:
Surprisisingly enough, I am at this moment researching some data very closely resembling this that you refer to. This research can only help. Thanks again.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't know how I overlooked that passage the first time, as it seems that I provided a link to that page. But here is the quote on that subject in it's entirety:

GENETIC EXPERIMENTS

These experiments are already done on aborted babies. Thanks to a bill signed into law by Pres. Clinton to support fetal experiments.

There are also concentration camps built that have "storage facilities" for human organs. These camps will be used for genetic experiments.

Seems that there is not much more to go on than that. I will continue searching to see if I can find anything that ties in with it.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
does anyone no the locations of these sphere's that might be seen on google maps? or does anyone live close to these locations that can get pics of anything... i unfortunately am no where near any of those locations... my home state is boring lol

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by darthdescendent

a member, jackinthebox is very near the iron mountain location and is going to try to get pics for us. just try to stay tuned. thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Thanks for the well-researched citations, Sizzle. You counter my assertion that Kennedy was threatening nuclear war. It is a matter of perception, perhaps similar as to whether Abraham Lincoln actually started the civil war. (He did! That was part of Lincoln's destiny!) Many different perceptions of the same thing can be accurate.

I want to add; having somewhat slammed Kennedy in my previous posts, Kennedy was one of the most incredible figures in history. He was "angelic". He represented the complexity, both good and bad, that angels signify to us. He was a great writer, speaker, a legitimate war hero, a great visionary. He had a love for humanity, and I am sure he wanted to be judged well by history. If there is ever another true book written to the Bible, perhaps 2000 years from now, I bet John Kennedy will figure prominently, possibly as a counterbalance to the evil of Adolph Hitler.

The whole Kennedy era was quite mysterious. It seemed like a moment in time where the wall between our world, and some invisible spiritual realm, became very thin. Kennedy was at the center of that nexus. Anything was possible during that time.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi Buck,
I thank you for the opportunity to show multiple sides of our much-loved and honored president, John F. Kennedy. I think that most of us who lived in his era, no matter how young, will always remember that tragic day. I. for one think that it almost comes as close to the horror of our 9/11 tradgedy. Because at that time, we had never experienced anything so horrible. His youth, his vigor, his solid intentions for our country.
He will live forever in the hearts of many.
I will be offline for a few days, as I am moving to a bigger town, near me. Civilization. YAY! I am so far out west, they still have Cowboy Churches. LOL! So, I invite you all to please continue discussing and contributing whatever you can find that supports or denies this Iron Mountain Report. Thank you all for being here.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
can't wait to see pics of iron mountain. but anybody able to get close or know the locations on google earth for the spheres 'colonies' in Washington State and in North Carolina. Maybe someone is close enough to those places that they could get pics of those too

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Did a search on google for United Nations Biosphere and... taa da A interactive map with UNESCO Biosphere locations worldwide.

Here is the main page: UNESCO, People, Biodiversity and Ecology

Southern Appalachian Man and the Biosphere Program (SAMAB)

They are everywhere!
Looks pretty tame though, they even have tourism!

[edit on 15-2-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

It's a hoax, but a holy hoax for intelligence circles. Science fiction, political fiction, horror stories- these three categories in particular are often used to test the waters or put ideas out there. If they find a receptive audience or successfully get the private sector to do some hard work for the persuaders- well the persuaders can step in and set up a private little war where they need to and get the desired result.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Hi everyone!
I am moved and back online. Civilization is great!
Yankeerose, I could hug you! I exhausted everything I could think of and could not come up with anything of related consequence. Thank you so much for your input here. I haven't had a chance to check out the links yet, but I will. Looks to be more than what I came up with.
Did anyone notice the added tag on this page? Kudos for the contribution. I believe it says something like, "Deserves a better investigation." I assume they are referencing either Kennedy's death or the Iron Mountain Report. Either, in my opinion, deserves more attention.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
reply to post by sizzle

It's a hoax, but a holy hoax for intelligence circles. Science fiction, political fiction, horror stories- these three categories in particular are often used to test the waters or put ideas out there. If they find a receptive audience or successfully get the private sector to do some hard work for the persuaders- well the persuaders can step in and set up a private little war where they need to and get the desired result.

Hi DogHead,
My apologies for the delay in responding to your post. I appreciate your wording in this post. Yes, it was even declared a hoax by it's self-proclaimed, author. To me, even that raises doubts. Because, it's original author was only stated as, John Doe. So, who really knows if Lewin really was the author to proclaim the work as a hoax. Even then (as I previously stated) he only did so, in order to get his work, copyright protected.
But many of us, even today, as shown in posts in this very thread, find it shocking, how seemingly true the report is today.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
For those of you that may be interested, I opened a new thread on the only actual human experiments that I could find. Some of you might have already heard of these. For others, they may come as a shock. Here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was given an original copy of the Iron Mountain Report as a gift this past November. When given to me, by a very political figure (was campaign manager for Goldwater)... I was told that this was very true. I have yet to read it from cover to cover but have read all the parts that were bookmarked for me. I believe that it was a final nail in Kennedy's coffin.

Candyman

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i've heard many reasons why he was killed but i found it most horrifying that the limo driver was the actual shooter. the film on the news never seems to show that far. but somebody with a mouth got a copy.

www.youtube.com...

The man you see speaking after the film is William Cooper who had his own radio show and talked against allot of the governments activities. someone said he hinted to 9/11 but shortly before that he was shot dead in a botched federal arrest near his house. the news said a militia man was killed near his compound. he lived in a residential neighbor hood. but he was very into the Kennedy assassination.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join