It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy's Iron Mountain Report, Truth or Hoax?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

appreciate the helpful links.
this is the first i have ever heard of any drug involvement on Kennedy's behalf. I suppose that the story will never truly end on John F. Kennedy, heh?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

In reply to the assertion that Kennedy was threatening nuclear war; I could be wrong, but it looks to me that he was doing everything in his power to avoid it. Here is a partial excerpt from the link you provided. It is one of many where he says over and over, that he wishes to avoid war and strives for peace:

Seventh and finally: I call upon Chairman Khrushchev to halt and eliminate this clandestine, reckless and provocative threat to world peace and to stable relations between our two nations. I call upon him further to abandon this course of world domination, and to join in an historic effort to end the perilous arms race and to transform the history of man. He has an opportunity now to move the world back from the abyss of destruction -- by returning to his government's own words that it had no need to station missiles outside its own territory, and withdrawing these weapons from Cuba -- by refraining from any action which will widen or deepen the present crisis -- and then by participating in a search for peaceful and permanent solutions.

This Nation is prepared to present its case against the Soviet threat to peace, and our own proposals for a peaceful world, at any time and in any forum -- in the OAS, in the United Nations, or in any other meeting that could be useful -- without limiting our freedom of action. We have in the past made strenuous efforts to limit the spread of nuclear weapons. We have proposed the elimination of all arms and military bases in a fair and effective disarmament treaty. We are prepared to discuss new proposals for the removal of tensions on both sides -- including the possibility of a genuinely independent Cuba, free to determine its own destiny. We have no wish to war with the Soviet Union -- for we are a peaceful people who desire to live in peace with all other peoples.
www.pbs.org...

Our policy has been one of patience and restraint, as befits a peaceful and powerful nation, which leads a worldwide alliance. We have been determined not to be diverted from our central concerns by mere irritants and fanatics. But now further action is required -- and it is under way; and these actions may only be the beginning. We will not prematurely or unnecessarily risk the costs of worldwide nuclear war in which even the fruits of victory would be ashes in our mouth -- but neither will we shrink from that risk at any time it must be faced.

Acting, therefore, in the defense of our own security and of the entire Western Hemisphere, and under the authority entrusted to me by the Constitution as endorsed by the resolution of the Congress, I have directed that the following initial steps be taken immediately:

First: To halt this offensive buildup, a strict quarantine on all offensive military equipment under shipment to Cuba is being initiated. All ships of any kind bound for Cuba from whatever nation or port will, if found to contain cargoes of offensive weapons, be turned back. This quarantine will be extended, if needed, to other types of cargo and carriers. We are not at this time, however, denying the necessities of life as the Soviets attempted to do in their Berlin blockade of 1948.
www.pbs.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Also,
in response to the link that JFK was on numerous drugs and steroids; I followed that link, and the report stated that he was never on all of these at one time. Although his doctor was reported to say that anyone on these type of medications should not have their finger on 'the red button.'
What does that say about his doctor for putting him on these meds, if that was the way he truly felt about it?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You asked about Paula Demers? Not entirely sure what she has to do with this topic at the moment, but she is an interesting topic, to say the least. Or at least, her work is. Here is one result that a google search provided:

Eliminate the Useless Eaters

by Paula Demers

Every time I turn around I will hear over the news, or read in the paper of the tremendous over population of our planet. This is very interesting, because if you took the entire population of the world (roughly seven billion people), and stood them side by side in the state of Texas, each person would have 1000 square feet! There are 261,914 square acres in Texas (that figures to seven trillion square feet). So there is enough room just in Texas for every person in this world to get a piece of land 32 ft. X 32 feet! And that's just Texas! There is no overpopulation problem! This planets just not big enough for the rich and the poor to live together, that's the real problem!
www.whale.to...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Thank you so much for posting this speech by JFK. My heart aches as I listen to his words. He was so young, so bright, so full of hope. I know he was not perfect. I know that many Americans still to this day despise him and what he stood for... I will never understand why. When you compare JFK to every President we have had since, to me he stands head and shoulders above them all.

How is a good and decent President ever going to prevail against the darkness and evil that has infected our Government? When the very people that are supposed to protect them, are the vipers that plan, carry out, and investigate their death?

Around here, my GOP friends call me Mrs. Wellstone (another good man killed by our government). They think they are insulting me, but I carry their insult with pride and honor, in memory of brave Americans who dared to stand up for the truth, justice, and freedom if the face of oppression, elitism, prejudice, and secrecy. JFK and Sen. Wellstone were murdered by our government, by the very faction that holds our country hostage today.

If the Iron Mountain Report is a hoax... then why are it's findings and conclusions still the policy of our current Administration?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chetinglendalevillage
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I always found it strange that a huge document recovery service that can be found on the New York Stock Exchange is actually called Iron Mountain (IRM).

Of course, one of their major service is document shredding.

Are there any possible connections?

This was the first thing I thought of! I see these big Iron Mountain trucks outside my office every week, and I knew that name sounded familiar when I stumbled upon this report.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Snow storm today. So no dice on the pics.

And don't worry, I will certainly not do anything illegal. Knowingly anyway. What I worry about is finding out that it is indeed illegal to take pictures from a public roadway. At the very least having my car and camera-phone impounded.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilsrule
I'm new to ATS (although I've read some posts before signing up) and new to conspiracy theories.

New to CT? You may also enjoy the documentaries my thread here:

Sri O Cognitive Dissonance Volume I
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am building the thread to "inoculate" newbies. Look forward to a Volume II before the end of the month.

Where can I find out more about Iron Mountain?

Iron Mountain Blueprint to Tyranny Full RARE Video
2 hr 21 min - Sep 8, 2006 - (85 ratings)
video.google.com...

If you want the short and skinny... start the video, turn off the volume, let it load, then pause and scroll through the text. The narrator is dry.

What are Slient Weapons for Peaceful War?

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

To use this method of airframe shock testing in economic engineering, the prices of commodities are shocked, and the public consumer reaction is monitored. The resulting echoes of the economic shock are interpreted theoretically by computers and the psycho-economic structure of the economy is thus discovered. It is by this process that partial differential and difference matrices are discovered that define the family household and make possible its evolution as an economic industry (dissipative consumer structure). Then the response of the household to future shocks can be predicted and manipulated, and society becomes a well regulated animal with its reins under the control of a sophisticated computer-regulated social energy bookkeeping system.

Eventually every individual element of the structure comes under computer control through a knowledge of personal preferences, such knowledge guaranteed by computer association of consumer preferences[]

enjoy,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
no disrespect here but

the Bible's prophecy is outlined in the Iron Mountain
Report. So therefore no matter how hard we try to
stop it, it's gonna happen anyway as the Bible
says so. So I sit and wait for that horrifying question:

will I take the mark ??

absolutely not !!!! eat my lead instead !!!!

I will not betray my faith !!!

when they want my guns, they can pry them from my
cold dead hands.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Is there someone that you could call in advance and get permission, so that you can be assured of being within legal boundaries?\Didn't you say that you had a relative somehow involved with Iron Mountain?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey guys, just joined ATS
That is creepy, my god. We should be ready for this stuff. Is there really a UN colony in North Carolina and Washington DC?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22
Hey guys, just joined ATS
That is creepy, my god. We should be ready for this stuff. Is there really a UN colony in North Carolina and Washington DC?

What do you mean by UN colony?
Would that be short for underground colony? Specify, please.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sizzle, if you follow the very first link it says something at the very end about biospheres UN name for colonies where they are breed superior humans in North Carolina and Washington state. I was wondering if anyone has any info on these being real.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by sizzle

I'm not sure. But maybe this thread will be the one that gives the issue the attention it deserves. I urge everyone to read the report. There are many, many new members who may not have heard of this before.

Iraq.

Iran.

It seems pretty evident. We're like a school yard bully just itching for a fight. Now, why is that? Especially when it seems we are out of money and resources. Short answer - it will make us more money in the long run.

We as a nation are hardly a bully. We were sucked into a War by those who wish to do us harm, as was made perfectly clear through the attacks of 9-11. The United States does not make conflicts for money, it just so happens that certain areas of business make money off of conflicts. That is called a Capitalist Society, whereby anyone, and any entity (Corporation, Company) for that matter has the right to start a business according to certain needs. If the United States just so happens to be at war, then so be it an entreprenuer has the right to attempt to profit from it. Is it morally correct? Sometimes. Those who wish to build arms for our Military and Protective Equipment for our service personnel are making profit for a good reason. However, some corporations such as Oil Companies use Wars as excuses to feed their greed for excess profit. I hardly believe that such companies actually create the wars, but I have no doubt that they do in fact profit from them.

Now in the case of John F. Kennedy, the true reasons for why he was assassinated are unclear, but the man behind the entire event is quite vivid, and that man is none other than Lyndon B. Johnson. He was the one person close enough to the President to know Oval Office secrets, and was constantly at increasing odds with the Executive's stances on multiple issues. This in turn provided the motive, along with his connections which gives us his means. It also proves very convenient that we finally entered the Vietnam War, which Johnson had been pushing for, soon after the assassination.

The actualy reasoning behind the assassination of JFK remains elusive, and the real answer may never be known. There are countless numbers of credible stories and rumors of inside knowledge. The only truth we can deduct from such is that there most likely existed multiple culprits, each with their own motives for wanting JFK eliminated. LBJ simply provided the masterminded plot to bring together such resentful players, and set the wheels in motion for his final play.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by walsbg22

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I assume you are talking about the very first link on page 1 of this topic thread?
I will go there now and take a look and also do a google search. Sounds very interesting. Thanx for the heads-up.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22
Sizzle, if you follow the very first link it says something at the very end about biospheres UN name for colonies where they are breed superior humans in North Carolina and Washington state. I was wondering if anyone has any info on these being real.

Okay walsburg,
at the risk of sounding very dense, I really tried to grasp what you were trying to ask me, but I am failing miserably. Either I have been studying too hard, or you are not being clear enough for me.
#1. Which first link? #2. What website? #3. What does UN stand for? (United Nations?) Who are ' they?'

Edit: After much searching, the only thing I can come up with is this link, but it has nothing to do with a superior race, nothing to do with a location in NC or Washington, D.C., but an experiment of sorts that seems to be ongoing. Very interesting. Take a look:
www.biospheres.com...

[edit on 13-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
hello people peoples... i've been visiting this site for some time now... I've enjoyed reading the many theories and speculations that have been provided on this site. As for this current topic... I've always liked reading the many CT's out there about anything... I gotta say so many reason why JFK was assassinated I never knew about his speech at the Uni... I have to say after reading everything here it would be quite plausible a reason as to why he was killed. I look forward to posting other comments and participating in convo's on this awesome site...

x-files said it right... the truth is out there!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darthdescendent

welcome to ATS darthdescendendent,
Well!
Come on, don't just stand there!
Get busy. Participate. Debunk, Deny, Defy but by all means try. LOL!
Welcome aboard. Hope your stay is an enjoyable and educational one.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

shipovfools

THANK YOU! I have a close friend who works for this company- and I always wondered had he been taken away from from me as a friend. Iron Mountain, the huge corporation, which specializes in document recovery, storage and destruction most likely has a direct link to the report this thread discusses. But does anyone here know the connection? I am thinking of doing a little research into this topic and I plan to discuss my findings here if there are more people interested.

It's quite interesting, if not stirring, but my friend makes a load of $$ and I can't help thinking he is part of a huge story he knows nothing about. How can this be!!!?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

I heartily encourage you to do this
as I do think that it definitely relates to the topic, being that it is the same location where the study was to have taken place. Any knowledge gained is not wasted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join