It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy's Iron Mountain Report, Truth or Hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Wow... the first three things I would do is...

1. Let the American people know that this is their country and that we can clean all this crap up and come clean with our citizens, and the world... of all the dirty operations we have been involved in... Black Op's, CIA, running drugs to our inner cities to keep the poor down, manipulation of other countries, pollution.... all the crap that has been done in our name but without our knowledge or consent. Any big corporations that have profited off the slaughter of innocents by direct involvement in illegal programs, would have their assets frozen, and be charged with crimes against humanity unless they come clean and offer to make reparations to those affected by their crimes.

2. I would let the world know that we may have lost our way, and we are going to busy cleaning house... but in no way should any enemy of America or freedom think that we are going to put up with any crap from them either here at home, or any country whose people want freedom. I would make sure that our law enforcement/military leaders know that I expect them to defend America and it's citizens from factions within our government that seek to destroy the Constitution and enslave her citizens. I would also make sure that military personnel are given a pay raise large enough to lift them above poverty level. And that the VA be fully funded to care for those who have bore the burden of battle.

3. I would tell the people that together we can once again be the beacon of freedom and truth in this world. That will will work to solve our energy, education, scientific, health care, poverty, and basic human rights issues that have turned us against one another. And that once we have the answers and programs that work here, we will help any country or people to also break their chains, and ask them to join with us in a new future for mankind and mother earth.

We are a good, strong, proud people who have received many blessings from God. To those who have been given so much, much is expected in return. We owe it to our forefathers, veterans, educators... to pick up this burden that has been laid at our feet. We will overcome, adapt, and prevail against the darkness that seeks to enslave us. I would ask the countries of Canada, Mexico, Europe, Japan, Russia and Australia to help us to heal the world. I would ensure that the people of Iraq and Afghanistan be protected and allowed to prosper and grow until they can protect themselves.

And I would legalize pot!

Then I'd try and get a good night's sleep and wake up, roll up my sleeves, and get to work all over again.

Bravo, you have my vote yankeerose. When is the time for all good men and women to stand and be counted for the future of this Great Nation? In the next five years how many more freedoms do you think we will loose in the United States Of America?

How long will it be for the relization of the citizens of the U.S. that they are under the umbrella of censorship from the outside world as well as the inside? Does our votes for elections still count or do you think there is manipulation in the final results?

As in the Kennedy assasination who do you think will be the next victim? What importance do you think Iron Mountain has in todays world?
Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

Here is the link for the Silent weapons for quiet wars, everyone should read it. You can do a google search for more info on the Iron Mountain Report or follow the links given here. There are some good youtube videos if you do not like to read.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Sizzle, Silent weapons for Quiet Wars, this is heavy duty and deep reading but mostly understandable. In other words the powers that be, have this world economy and manipulation of the populace controled financially down to a science contrary to popular belief in this crazy world we live in. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

I agree rik riley,
and if there is any legitimacy to it,
it is very profound indeed.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have looked over this a few times...And well I wouldn't put it past our government to have this as a "Way to run the world 101" in a nice little operations manual stuck away in some safe place. I mean does it seem logical looking at the way our society has been "spiked" to rally for certain causes...Hell yea it does. I want to say it's just a hoax...But? It could have been just what it is a study that had no idea it would un-cover some of the most creative ways to shape our world? I mean yes not all smart men who gather around thinking up ideas are the best people to be in that position. But all it takes are a few people who have "creative idea" and a few others around them to fill in the logistics of that idea and you have yourself a fully functional blue print for that purpose. This could have started out with good intentions and just like a chemist looking for a cure for HIV found a way to more effectively kill with military purpose.
"If" this report is as stated then this world as we know it are in a very grim situation and there is nothing we can do because we have no one voice from many any more. America has been silenced.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by tsloan]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Tsloan,
I really like the way that you put that.
And may I also say that your signature
says it all very nicely, as well?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Saw an excerpt of this JFK speech while watching Zeitgeist for the first time today. Had to look up the full speech. Then noticed the thread here. So just had to share...You have to ask yourself how far has America/The western world fallen from the path set out in this speech?

[edit on 12/2/08 by CthulhuRising]

OMG! What a tremendous find on this JFK speech. It reinforces the awareness in me of what a great president that he truly was. Sure hope the mods do not mind me leaving this quote intact. As I am hoping that the video also remained intact. If not, please follow this link and watch this. You will be glad that you did.

Edit: This is for those of you who may have missed this on page 2. Thank you so much CthulhuRising for bringing this video to our readers here. I consider it to be one of the finest of the many great speeches that Kennedy ever made.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This line jumped out at me

In section six, they come up with options that can replace war. They have two criteria: they must be wasteful, and must operate outside the normal supply and demand system.

I recently watched some tree hugger video
at www.storyofstuff.com -- the excerpt below is made the above line really stand out:

And that brings us to the golden arrow of consumption

This is the heart of the system, the engine that drives it. It is so important [to propping up this whole flawed system] that protecting this arrow is a top priority for both [the government and corporations].

That is why, after 9/11, when our country was in shock, President Bush could have suggested any number of appropriate things: to grieve, to pray, to hope. NO. He said to shop. TO SHOP?!

We have become a nation of consumers. Our primary identity has become that of consumer, not mothers, teachers, farmers, but consumers. The primary way that our value is measured and demonstrated is by how much we contribute to this arrow, how much we consume. And do we!

We shop and shop and shop. Keep the materials flowing.
And flow they do!

Guess what percentage of total material flow through this system is still in product or use 6 months after their sale in North America. Fifty percent? Twenty? NO. One percent. One! In other words, 99 percent of the stuff we harvest, mine, process, transport—99 percent of the stuff we run through this
system is trashed within 6 months. Now how can we run a planet with that rate of materials throughput?

It wasn’t always like this. The average U.S. person now consumes twice as much as they did 50 years ago.45 Ask your grandma. In her day, stewardship and resourcefulness and thrift were valued.

So, how did this happen?

Well, it didn’t just happen. It was designed. Shortly after the World War 2, these guys were figuring out how to ramp up the [U.S.] economy. Retailing analyst Victor Lebow articulated the solution that has become the norm for the whole system. He said: “Our enormously productive economy... demands that we make consumption our way of life, that we convert the buying and use of goods into rituals, that we seek our spiritual satisfaction, our
ego satisfaction, in consumption... we need things consumed, burned up, replaced and discarded at an ever-accelerating rate.”

And President Eisenhower’s Council of Economic Advisors Chairman said that “The American economy’s ultimate purpose is to produce more consumer goods.”

MORE CONSUMER GOODS??? Our [economy’s] ultimate purpose?

Not provide health care, or education, or safe transportation, or sustainability or justice? Consumer goods?

How did they get us to jump on board this program so enthusiastically?
Well, two of their most effective strategies are planned obsolescence and perceived obsolescence...

The full pdf is available here: www.storyofstuff.com...
And you can watch the video at www.storyofstuff.com...

Hardly related to this thread in its entirety, but still worth the watch.

It would be interesting to find out just how much of material obsession can be attributed to corporate/government interests.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

Hi Memoir,
I personally think that in a lot of ways, that your reference here does fit.
I haven't had a chance yet to follow up on the links that you have provided, but I will certainly try. These are definitely trying times that we live in and there are unlimited reasons for us to be suspicious of our government and what goes on behind the scenes as well.
Thank you for your contribution here.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ya know, I find it interesting that the self-proclaimed author (Lewin) of the Iron Mountain Report, declared this work a hoax after certain groups began using his material from his book without his permission. Seems that he wrote to Congress about it, and he was told that the only way that he could have copyright protection was to declare that the report was not government based documents and that they were a hoax.
So, that is when Lewin declared Hoax and gained copyright protection for his work.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Hello behindthescenes,
it wasn't my intention to overlook your contribution here, even if it means proving Iron Mountain Report to be a hoax. I want truth here as much as anyone else. I appreciate your efforts in helping us to find it.
Please do let us know anything that you find that proves or disproves. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thanks Sizzle for the help. I didn't understand some of it but from what I could understand I wouldn't be suprised if they were doing this. You can see it just by looking around, for example, whenever the prices go down in my town people are lined up and all the gas stations are packed.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Great post Sizzle. It is a bit late in the thread to discuss the first part of your OP, but I want to talk about the Columbia University speech for a second.

Specifically, I’m going to drag out this old and well know conspiracy theory one more time. I know it is getting a bit worn, but please hear me out. Some people may still not be familiar with this theory yet.

I believe the following theory is absolutely accurate, and more reflective of the truth than anything else I have ever heard:

(1) The power of the executive office, which Kennedy was referring to at Columbia University, is one person: Lyndon Johnson, who was obviously pushing back on Kennedy hard enough so as to raise serious concerns. Kennedy was lining Johnson up for removal from office. Massive allegations and accusations were coming.

(2) Lyndon Johnson was a certifiable crook. He rigged elections. He probably had people killed in Texas. He was a very Stalin like figure in many ways. He was probably plotting against Kennedy in a highly secret and deadly way, marshalling covert forces against Kennedy, and establishing alliances.

(3) Not to paint a completely black picture of Johnson, Kennedy himself was losing his sanity; he was taking massive amounts of steroids for his back pain. He was having flings with famous movie stars, and then contributing to their demise. (I’m speaking here about Marilyn Monroe, of course.) Also, Kennedy was threatening to engage nuclear war, a highly dangerous and irresponsible thing to do.

(4) Johnson had Kennedy killed in Dallas Texas. The rationale: You could not have a person like Kennedy with his finger on the nuclear button. You could not have him engaging in sexual flings and then killing people to keep this quiet. Killing Kennedy would be for the good of the country. I can almost hear Johnson whisper “We’re not dragging the country through impeachment. We are going to handle this like we do in Texas.”

Within hours of Kennedy’s death, Lyndon Johnson was sworn into office. Kennedy’s speech to Columbia University was prophetically filled. What is more, the whole story may be stranger than even that suggested above.

I know the above doesn't really go with your topic completely, but I wanted to get this in your thread. (I think it is partially pertinent, at least.)

Each year that passes, what happened during the Kennedy years becomes slighty more obscure. But we can still know this story. It is not too late to uncover the real truth.

(Edit: To fix spelling and grammatical errors.)

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

It is
a lot to absorb at one time.
But do not let that discourage you.
As we all need to be a well-informed society, IMHO.
I see that as the only way that we might have any chance in overcoming any evil or whatever, that might be formed against us.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Hi Buck Division,
I do appreciate your input here. I, too have always felt that Johnson had a great deal to do with Kennedy's assassination. More of a feeling than of proof.
You seem to have a lot of background info that is unknown to me. Can you provide resources or links?
Of course I know about the Marilyn Monroe story and the possible link that Kennedy may have had something to do with her strange and untimely 'suicide.'

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've heard that speech before, but it seems to get better every time. Maybe it's because our freedoms are being eroded day by day, hour by hour. They shot a good man. They certainly won't hesitate with the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just wanted to take a moment to reflect.
Whether Iron Mountain Report or Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars either/both are hoaxes or not; the fact remains that nearly every citizen in this country is uneasy about our present and future.
What would you consider to be the cause of that? I imagine that the answers may vary a bit differently with each of us. But I think most of us will agree, that something is very wrong, and personally I do not think that it started with 9/11 nor the initiation of the Patriot Act.
But I personally think the most frightening part began with the disarming of the American citizens. I know there are some who will strongly disagree and I do not wish to turn this into a gun control argument. This is just my personal opinion.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
reply to post by Buck Division

Can you provide resources or links?

Sorry for the omission. I should know better by now. Here are some links.

(1) Kennedy was taking drugs that affected him psychologically and in a highly dangerous way:
amphetamines.com...

(2) The effect of steroid usage, in the news recently. (The murder suicide of Pro wrestler Chris Benoit.)
www.msnbc.msn.com...

(3) The fact that Kennedy was threatening nuclear war. (Many links on that.)
www.pbs.org...

(4) The fact that Lyndon Johnson was a crook, and actually more of a gangster.
www.stonezone.com...

(5) The fact that Johnson was not above conspiring to murder people as a way of taking care of things..
sadbastards.wordpress.com...

This theory has been discussed so much, and there are so many links it is very hard to choose between them. Just Google "LBJ murdered JFK" and you will see plenty of people suggesting this theory with more evidence than I can provide here. One interesting report is here:

Howard Hunt Blames JFK Hit on LBJ.

I like the above link because the New York Post is very dismissive of Howard Hunt, so they are obviously not buying the theory. Given that, see how convincing Howard Hunt's story actually is. Something is strange there!

Edit: I want to add one more thing which is some what original opinion in my previous post. That is: the Kennedy era had a distinct flavor of really outlandish corruption and highly dangerous behavior. Both Kennedy and Johnson were taking huge chances and personal risks in a cavalier and reckless way. Both had very bad personal behavior that eclipses anything seen since, including Nixon and Clinton. Most of this horrific behavior is not commonly known. It culminated with the assassination of Kennedy.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Who is the Author of this piece?

Paula Demers

What is her background? Anyone have links?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Realtruth,
Would you be a little more specific on which piece you are referring to? If you are referring to the Iron Mountain Report, a man by the name of Lewin is the self-proclaimed author.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join