It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is my first thread to start on this site so bear with me if I mess anything up. I'm just hoping that this would be the right forum to start this type of discussion.

I was just watching the news and, of course, doom and gloom. Gas prices up, wheat prices up, everything up. This made me reach over to my Bible (yes, I am Christian, as you will see in this post) and just glance through revelation since I think that it is an interesting read. I began to scan through the seven seals and noticed an interesting trend in the first three seals.

Note that these things have been going on for a while in our country, but for some reason hearing and reading these things really hit home with me (Not to mention the fact that I occasionally allow myself to get carried away with these conspiracies and end of world scenarios).

Anyway, the first seal was broken and the Bible says " And I looked and behold a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer". Sounds like our country trying to spread democracy everywhere, or possible the idea of the NWO.

Second seal: "Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one that sat on it to take the peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword." I don't really need to detail this one, I realize that people have been killing each other for a long time, but recently it seems to be more and more drastic. Who knows on that one.

Third: "And I heard in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A quart of wheat for a denarius (Roman currency equal to roughly $20 give or take, correct me if I'm wrong) and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine" This is awfully reminiscent of what we are experiencing right now as far as our economy is concerned.

And as the seals continue to open you have cosmic interference with the people hiding in caves and mountains to avoid these catastrophic events and other events toward the end times. I guess my question is do any of you believe what I'm thinking is coming near or is this another paranoid delusion?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheVault40

Welcome to ATS.

A bit of advice...search the forums first before posting. There are tons of threads that already address this same question.

It sounds as if you are just beginning your exploration into this area. You have a long journey ahead my friend. Keep your head up and your mind open...though not so far that your brain falls out.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVault40
Anyway, the first seal was broken and the Bible says " And I looked and behold a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer". Sounds like our country trying to spread democracy everywhere, or possible the idea of the NWO.

To be honest hes right. To know the end of times is a continue of searching scripture. You will study it and always never know everthings that was written about the end of days. You will read alot of what people think but most of its not true. People take what happening today and make it seam like it all adds up to what was written. People think hilary clinton is the new antichrist or the black guy.

Anycase the white horse is the antichrist coming in the form of peace and that most likely will bring the 1 world religion. It wont be a country. It will be a man of evil power.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Every generation since revelation was pushed into the public limelight has believed that they are living in the apocalypse era.

And every generation has ofcourse been mistaken.

top topics

join