It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Confirmed Whistleblowers Ever Post on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Apologies if this thread has been done before.

There have been a lot of new threads lately started by new members claiming to be current or ex Area 51 employees, famous reporters, etc. So far, none have been confirmed authentic. Usually it starts out with "I'll answer any questions", then turns clandestine "that's all I can say for now", followed by vague or no supporting proof of authenticity.

I wonder if there were ever any confirmed whistle blowers of any kind that have outed themselves here on abovetopsecret.com. I'm talking 99.998%+ confirmed.

Please post forum links.

It would be very useful to see how the threads played out so I and others may be able to better distinguish the wheat from the chaff.

Next, why WOULD someone choose to spill the beans of some major "cover-up" like the goings on at Groom Lake or within the pentagon on ATS? I'm not saying they shouldn't, but...why not somewhere else, like CNN, NPR? Maybe it is more of a risk that way?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmm...no bites? Guess I'll search around some more and see if I find some. If I do, I'll post them here.

Thx

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well, still haven't found any confirmed whistle blowers on this site. However, I did manage to find a couple of other very important posts.

The first is by one of the Mods (great read by the way) - thelibra
- Debunking Secret Facility Fakers

The other post actually links to another website that seems to have some merit as a place for whistleblowers. I'll just post the link.
- Wikileaks

I would tend to agree with thelibra though. It would make more sense that a true whistleblower would likely go the route of deep throat.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I believe we had an airport worker spilling several "inside beans" around this time last year on the big O'Hare UFO thread.

Back in 2004 we had a real insider (government contractor) spill the beans on a kind of Internet sting operation that targeted us.

As we become more and more popular, we'll see more of these that are both obvious hoax attempts, as well as interesting possibilities.

new topics

top topics

join