It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is great.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS

I am brand spanking new here. Alternative topics have always been mainstream in my mind, so I am genuinely excited to be a new part of this forum. Everything I have seen here so far looks great.

I am a male in my early twenties attending college right now. I spend most of my free time reading, seeking true knowledge, and playing music.

I am concerned with all information that comes across my consciousness. I am not a fan of bad mouthing anyone for anything and am not concerned with being bad mouthed myself. I am on this forum to learn new things and think about new ideas, bar none, as I'm sure is the same for most of you all.

Anyways. Nice to be here and hello!

and I dig the forum motto

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intronaut

Well it's great to have you here. The only advice I can offer is the following.

If you're a young guy in his early 20's stop reading and thinking so much and go chase some tail! Trust me, they'll be plenty of time to sit around and read when you get a little older and can't chase em' as well as you can now!

Becker

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
haha Becker. thank you for the reply.

I have never been very active in pursuing girls. I have always just figured that it would happen when it happens, therefore I tend to be an 'intronaut'

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Pfft, not a big fan of being a dirty old man?

Welcome aboard man. Check out BTS for lighter fare and AP for political discussion. See you around the board.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Cool, welcome aboard. Did you just recently find us?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I will make an attempt at those other forums if I ever get through the mass of information on this one! thank you.

and to quasar, many a google search has turned up this website. I recently just decided to contribute. might as well attempt to stir the waters which stir my mind. great to meet you all.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yeah, this place is amazing. There's nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

join