It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Current List of Avatar Creators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Howdy!

Awhile back, we had a topped thread in this forum with a list of threads where members can request an avatar. Almost, if not all, of the members listed are no longer active avatar creators. Hence, the thread is no longer topped or overtly visible to members.

So in an attempt to create a new, current list of members, I am asking that all you avatar creators reply to this thread with a link to your own, and in the next week or so I will create a new updated list.

This way, members who are looking for an avatar can have plenty of resources at their disposal.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Chissler - good idea!

Thx

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Now I don't have as much time as before, but hopefully they will hire someone soon... WHEW....

Anyway...

Here is my link...

Semper

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I still make 'em, i just closed my thread so it won't be posted anywhere but where you want it.

if you want an avvie just U2U me and if you would like to see some of my artwork please visit my online gallery, Roswell's ARTifacts Gallery

for anyone unable to find the other pages (the ones containing my art) please click here

Roswell.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

[align=center][color=#80c0e0]Need an AVATAR?

DaMajikNinja can help! Just let me know what you want, and supply links to any images you want me to use. Simple as that!

www.belowtopsecret.com...[/align]

[edit on 2/12/2008 by damajikninja]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thanks guys.

If anyone has a moment, could they provide some links to avatar threads that have been active in the last 60 days? This way we'll have a bit of an extensive, up to date list. And if new members come along, they can just contact me and request their thread be added.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Maybe you can help me!

For a long time now, i have been looking for a red and white avatar i had, where a girl was sitting in a huge chair and it was weird and funny, well it was me.

I am thinking that Mechanic did it for me, but not sure!

Is there a way to bring up Mechanic's avatar thread?

Thank you!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm looking now DG...

Give me a few..

Semper

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I checked both of Mech's avatar threads, his old and his new one and either he did not make it, or he is no longer hosting it..

A lot of the ones he made some time ago, he has stopped hosting...

Sorry DG...

Any other ideas?

Semper

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ohhh, i thought i wrote in here... ^0_0^

I scare myself- anyway, as i said on a post in a parralel universe, i will keep looking and thank you Semp, for all your help!

Dang.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here are more Avatar Threads from pages 2 and 3 of the "Members Art Pages"

Some Free Avatars For You

Custom Made Avatars and Siggies

Bodruls Avatars

Free Avatars (Steve-o)

New Free Avatars

That is about all that are active I believe...

If I left anyone out, I apologize and just add yourself to the list...

Semper

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
For a long time now, i have been looking for a red and white avatar i had, where a girl was sitting in a huge chair and it was weird and funny, well it was me.

I don't know the avatar you are referring to but the only image that kinda fits the vague description you gave would be Flaming June...

Is that it?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
King L,

Thank you for that, but its not the one. The one i am talking about was of a dark haired girl, sitting in a very big rocking chair and the little girl had a weird look about her. Someone thought it was funny and it looked like my character so they made me an avatar and sent it to me.
I had trouble with the computer that was in and switched to another computer, never being able to retrieve all my stuff

Anyway, who knows, it may pop up yet again one day!

Thanks anyway!!!

new topics

top topics

join