It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has happened to the Janets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I watching the flights to and from TNX and LAS and for NINE HOURS solid there was only one flight from TNX to LAS.

Now assuming that there would have been an anouncement on ATS about JANET being disbanded I wonder what happened.

There have always been at least a dozen or so flights listed on FlyteComm, so the question is Was there only the need for one flight?

Can ATS users comment on what their theories are or if they where in a positition to see JANET flights?

Regards,

Uk Alien Buff

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Didn't one of the many "ex area 51 employees" that has surfaced here recently say it's Red Flag there right now and when that happens there are only minimal employees there? I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

Having said that, he's an unproven source of information as of right now, and I myself have no formal knowledge of Janet flights...

Basically, I guess I'm useless...lol. I was just reminded of that poster's statement when I read your question.

Michelle

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129

There are so many that I only look at the ones that seem intersting or have good info/credentials.

While there might only be minimal people there surely there would be more then ONE flight in NINE hours?

I'd like to ask if I may that any members here make a note of Janet tail numbers they might see if they go to get them. Or if they are all on their own little private parking area.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No_one817 (now persona_non_grata) said that it is currently Red Flag (confirmed at Dreamland Resort) and that 3/4 of the Groom Lake staff is off right now.

Makes sense that there wouldn't be Janet flights.

Unless it was a hoax, but I won't go there.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Dreamland resort? Thats a new one to me.

Is it good for infomation?

I've never tried it before so i don't know. What sort of infomation does it contain?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
reply to post by emsed1

Dreamland resort? Thats a new one to me.

Is it good for infomation?

I've never tried it before so i don't know. What sort of infomation does it contain?

It has all kinds of good stuff. If you like tracking Janets you will probably like the site.

Dreamland Resort

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for that link emsed1.

Theres so much infomation I fell durrrty.

Great stuff about the Red Flag and JANETS.
Although some stuff has not been updated for some time

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Were you watching the flights via radar (on one of the many sites commonly used around here) or actually, visually tracking? I ask this because is it possible the flights of the day were to another base in the area? This is the only thing I can think of as an alternative to the Red Flag thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Janet is running away with me. We've found profound love. You must look to Jane's mil now.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by granoladude

I was watching via Radar.

It was the only flight in or out and know for certain as the airline shows the planes owners as "Reserved".

These ONLY fly to TNX.

Of course could they have been caught at Aera 51?
We know they do go there. perhaps they are there as part of Red Flag participents

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hmmmm. That is interesting. Sounds like they've all finally went home. Time to close the books on Area 51 and the Groom Lake conspiracy. By the end of the week it will be open as a state park.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UK Alien Buff

I believe there is a bug in the feed. I use a pay-service to track planes and the Janets are flying a normal schedule. Whatever that "817" hoaxer said about Red Flag effecting Janet traffic is plain crap. What they do is change the routing a bit to accommodate the fighter aircraft heading up the route 95 corridor or using the bombing ranges.

If you dig through my scanner auido, you will hear "keyhole in effect". This is due to Red Flag generally, though I suspect keyhole is also used when there are visitors on the NTS. I have never seen a Janet fly while I was on the NTS.

Audio here
www.lazygranch.com...
Janet info here
www.lazygranch.com...

Getting back to the missing Janets, not shown on the free website is
WWW234, WWW245, WWW267, but the flights took place in the morning.

Again, nothing odd happening here. I should point out for the 4th time that I have caught that No One 817 faker in 3 or 4 mistakes. I've lost interest in his crap, but it is obvious he knows very little about Groom Lake.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

thanks.

Do you own or did you crate lazygranch?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
gariac, those are some awesome audio clips! Thanks very much for posting them. And yeah, I'll take this moment to also publicly show my disapproval with the amount of shady stories that have come out recently in the A51 + OF forum... Unless we start getting hard, photographic or documented evidence of any of these stories being true (beyond the "no comment" crap) they're on the discard pile.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Alien Buff

Yes. By any chance, do you know the person from the UK stealing my photographs?

Example:
www.where-is-area-51.com...
www.lazygranch.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Its never cool to steal... just in case you hadn't tried it, the whois record for where is area 51 comes back as the following

Current Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
IP Address: 205.205.208.103 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: CA(CANADA)-ONTARIO-TORONTO
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache
Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: 2
Data as of: 30-Nov-2007

it might help you track the owner...