It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lieberman and Chertoff warns today, as Illuminati Time Code confirms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I wait all day, cause I just know that something will happen today!
11+02=13 +08 = 21 ( 11.02.2008 ) /// 09+11=20+01 = 21

Illuminati use numbers as codes, and if some announcement or happening is in the time code, then its made by them. Thats the secret of the knowledge, as we know it. So thats why today come a real warning:

Chertoff Warns Of "Earth Shattering"

"But in the longer run, in terms of something that would really be earth-shattering, the kinds of things I'm worried about are a nuclear or a dirty bomb attack or a nuclear or biological attack." Chertoff continued, citing the motive of toppling the already teetering US economy.

www.infowars.net...
www.wtopnews.com...

Lieberman Sends Nuclear Note to Executive Branch!

Sen. Joe Lieberman, in his capacity as chairman of the Senate’s Homeland Security Committee, has assigned gloomy homework to 16 federal agencies, asking them for full descriptions of their preparations in case of a nuclear device detonating on U.S. soil.

www.crooksandliars.com...

... And then the new Iran Oil Bourse begin its activity today too!

I think very possible day of the "unknown" event is very possible in days as follows: (Numbers of the Illuminati: 3, 7, 9,11,13,33,39)

My prediction according to exposed Illuminati Time Code:

02.03. 2008 = 13 ( First event, it has many numerological meanings )
(04.03. = 7)
(06.03. = 9)
(08.03. = 11) Following happenings together makes three steps to NWO...
10.03. 2008 = 13 + 08 = 21 MAIN EVENT

Illuminati use always month related to Timecode and next possible month after march is july, but I think thats too late cause their hurry with agenda.

Announcement has made 11.2. (13) + 08 = 21, means this one is real.

If I am right... I am maybe the first one, who has truly exposed the top secret TimeCode! If I am not, we can still live peace until 04.07. 2008... Thats I think its finally the last day of peace on earth.

Lets just wait and see!

Meanwhile you can study Illuminati numerology in here:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[edit on 11-2-2008 by JanusFIN]

[edit on 11-2-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey OP! Your post would be much more interesting if we understood this whole "Time-code" thing. Would you be willing to elaborate? I'd like to know how it's used and what is the significance of the different numbers?

You also allude to an "Agenda"... I'd be interested in hearing more about that. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The numbers of Illuminati Time Code come directly from Masonry. They have just special meaning and purpose for numerology, and for Illuminati (CFR) it has important occultistic meaning too. Relating numbers is the message, its the message to shut up, or message to do as the Order says.

What I have understand after years involved with the issue, using dates have always had a important message included, and using those as signals from stepping from time, or events to another, and begin to work with fore planned Agenda. Time Code gives basic information, and you dont need any other message, if you are not directly involved in operations.

Illuminati and Masonry can not talk with languages, cause there is always a possibility to expose. Using dates, signs and symbolical messages, there are no law or justified evidence to worry about. Also, if things or events happen out from the code, it means that attack is "real", and its done from somebody outside. Counter measures follow then very differently.

There are not many whistleblowers directly from the Time Code, but some are. But everybody in masonry knows about the importance of numerology and astrology as quidebook to reality.

What I mean with Agenda, I mean basic planned movement toward NWO.

join