It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Ask - Has any Prediction here (ATS) come true???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
May be a silly question but has anyone here (long term browsers, Moderators, Forum owners etc ) on this site. Have you or can you confirm any predictions etc have come true.

Personally I can't find any and this site has been running a long time. Statically someone must get a prediction right.

I Just remember in 1982 the planets were going to line up and the world was going to suffer great calamity etc Poler Shift, Stop rotation, Increase in storms, the extinction of humanity (you know the usual suspects). sound's like 2012 stuff just rewritten for a new audience....

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
May be a silly question but has anyone here (long term browsers, Moderators, Forum owners etc ) on this site. Have you or can you confirm any predictions etc have come true.

The problem appears to be a lack of specific predictions, followed by a lack of accurate assessment. What generally happens is that a prediction is too vague or symbolic to be of much use (There will be 17.5 percent more Category 4 hurricanes this year than last!), so then it becomes a matter of opinion whether or not the prediction actually came true.

There's a Nostradamus quatrain that is relatively clear about a riot in San Quentin prison.

4:8
The great city by prompt and sudden assault
Surprised at night, guards interrupted:
The guards and watches of Saint-Quentin
Slaughtered, guards and the portals broken.

But it doesn't say exactly when this was supposed to happen. San Quentin has already had its share of bloody riots. Has it already happened? Is it going to? Can we count that as a accurate prediction? It's too open for interpretation to say.

I predict that the Stock Market will continue with high volatility through the end of the year, with housing hit hard, and many people losing their homes.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
stuff has come true on here.

ATS HAS become the biggest and best alternate website

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
stuff has come true on here.

What like 9/11.... but know one who predicted this made any effort to stop or warn anyone. Like a bomb scare call to police that morning? Quick way to empty building. They would have been hailed the worlds greatest hero?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

that prediction really put a chill on my spine sir. i have lots of CO buddies at a jail facility here, and I am leaning on joining their medical staff when i finish school. playing devil's advo here, i think it's easy to predict a prison riot, because that what prisons usually do. the chance of getting trouble in a place where theres a large number of criminals is high.
theres also Saint Quentin, France, whose strategic geographical position makes it a place with a lot of history of conflicts.
but who knows? it might still make the news someday...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OK a thread with a prediction.

Shuttle de-orbit burn will malfunction

Shuttle performed Backflip on 9 Feb 2008. He says had vision 2 days later (11 Feb 2008).

Seems like I have asked a question that know one can answer?????

top topics

join