It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Secret Facility Fakers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One thing nobody has mentioned yet, I find it hilarious when any show or thread like this makes a big deal out of the signs which state "use of deadly force is authorized" because those signs are present at a lot of bases. Every base I was stationed during my Air Force career had such signs. There's nothing "oh we must be at a highly sensitive place" about them.

They don't automatically shoot you if you cross either. I loved the episode of Conspiracy Theory when they went to Area 51 because Ventura, being prior service, knows damn well those signs are common and that they're not gonna actually shoot him for crossing the line. They would have just arrested him, but he chickened out. Boooo

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thelibra

And then the ones at the top, Orchestrating it all...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I believe we live on a flat earth, and beyond the antarctic lies the world of the Gods.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Danielthewarlock

why have singular delusions when you can combine them

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Go big or go home, I always say.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danielthewarlock
I believe we live on a flat earth, and beyond the antarctic lies the world of the Gods.

Two words:

Transpolar flights

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

it would seem he " went home " the calibre of ATS trolls is deteriorating

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

seems you know alot!>? might wanna keep on eye on your key strokes....
sector#-0987-09090-643

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: emsed1
This should be a sticky post in secret facilities forums. It's great!

As an ex-facility systems test analysis engineering developer on the 882-8A: Cloaking Systems project, I can say that everything in the post is absolutely true, except that the government has recently switched soft drink vendors to RC Cola, so we don't really have 'Coke' machines, per se.

Of course, having grown up in Texas, I believe the usage of lower-case 'coke' machine is syntactically correct. It is very common to use the word 'coke' in place of any variation of soda, pop, etc.

Even the phrase "Let's go get a coke" could mean going to get a Dr. Pepper, but everyone with Special Texas Compartment Level Access Magic 4-J will know what you mean.

Other than that, it looks great.

;-)

100% true. This gentleman has proven himself a bona fide Texan and therefore, since he clearly told the truth about that (and has extensive knowledge of Texan beverage terminology), he must also have told the truth about everything else. He is obviously a patriotic Texan sharing this information for the good of the Texas citizenry.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Poetry Daily‏
@Poetry_Daily
Читаю
Еще
Today's Poem: "Archive," by Elke Erb, tr. Rosmarie Waldrop, from The Up and Down of Feet: Poems 1994-2010 http://(link tracking not allowed)/2wuq0I3
Язык твита: английский
12:15 - 15 сент. 2017 г.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can attest to the fact that in the TS/SCI wheelhouse the "cleared" world gets very un-sexy. My project's clearance designation was a number, nothing super-forum-cool like "Omega" or "Magik-12", and our work area resembled a storage closet more than a sleek and well-lit UFO hangar or some kind of set piece from War Games. This is actually the norm at most of the facilities I've worked in. Do you like strictly enforced color-coded walkways and awkward silence? Do you enjoy using technology built in 1986? Do you look forward to having a panel of individuals examine your life decisions? Is your visit-request paperwork updated so you can walk next door to the vending machine? It's the enlisted folks that get all the fun - they actually get to use some of this nifty equipment.

I'm curious if any other cleared folks here have had experience with the infamous "Lifestyle Poly". I only have anecdotal info on it but I'm told it's a whole separate bag of worms and another method of garnering your personal transparency. Neat.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Area 51 was a clandestine archangel project. "super amazing space alien UFOS" would cause a sonic boom that would shatter glass everywhere, they're clearly not from this reality. Shoot, I've seen tons of high speed UFOs without a sonic boom...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

hahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
"I'm curious if any other cleared folks here have had experience with the infamous "Lifestyle Poly"."

There are two types of polys--the counter-intel poly and the lifestyle poly. I've been through both types. Counter-intel seeks to determine if the subject is being deceptive when answering questions about safeguarding information and allegiance to subversive organizations. The lifestyle poly seeks to determine if the subject's questionable/risky behaviors are embarrassing to the point that they'd be deceptive about honestly answering questions about them.

For example, here's how this works: the examiner asks the subject, "Have you ever had sex with a sheep?" The subject replies, "No," and the needles start jumping--indicating a deceptive response. Conversely, if the subject replies "yes," and there's no indication of deception, that's not a problem at all and the examiner moves on to the next question.

The goal of the lifestyle poly questions is to determine if there are any skeletons in a subject's closet that can be used as leverage by foreign agents/bad guys to blackmail them and demand classified information.

>>change topic>>

The OP states laborers in these facilities are usually unionized. That is incorrect. Laborers--as well as desk jockeys (as he puts it) are most often federal contractors, federal employees, and members of the military. All bargaining rights a federal contractor may have as a union member are solely with the employee's parent contracting company--not the federal government--but this is rare.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I have a cousin in the Army who moves about every 18 months. I ask him what he does "I work in the Army" What do you do in the Army. "I work"

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: squachynews

Some of those HID badges contain trackers that give centimeter GPS location within the hive.
Be quite a lot of work to recover or clean data from a modern SSD even though they use traditional protocols.
Now I'm getting paranoid, can they recover that Reveille with Beverly video I watched from my streaming cache last year?
You would think they would overwrite temp file data more often, but with an SSD thats a more lossy process?
Maybe NVMe will be better?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
All SCIFs are shielded for EMI/TEMPEST/etc., security considerations, so GPS doesn't work in them. The building's internal security system (swipe-in cypher locks on doors) track every person that passes through. Anyone with building security system access can instantly find a person anywhere in the building.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

my friends brother is a close aide to someone in the UK government and they aren't allowed to have any form of voice recognition devices in their house... at all....!

No Amazon Echo or Google talk... anything like that, for fear of it being hacked etc. I was surprised when I first heard, but it makes sense I suppose.

Funny when you look at that and then read in the news about laptops being left on trains.. lol

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

The 1942 SIGINT security systems are declassified.
You can imagine how much more advanced they are than the old green hornet.
Hopefully malevolent hackers could be monitored, haven't read any recent threat model reports of felons getting remote access to computer activity off line but I'm sure its possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join