It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Secret Facility Fakers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thelibra
[ more]

with the US government having PRISM there is no way any actual employee of any secret facility would spill the beans, the government would surely have PRISM targeting their own employees that work on classified projects and would know instantly what was leaked and who was leaking it, in short enough time to plug it!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400
[ more]

with the US government having PRISM there is no way any actual employee of any secret facility would spill the beans, the government would surely have PRISM targeting their own employees that work on classified projects and would know instantly what was leaked and who was leaking it, in short enough time to plug it!

Then why didn't PRISM stop PRISM from being leaked out?
Big Bro isn't as good as we think, and their computer security is lacking clearly if Snowden can just walk out the building with files in hand.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Really good post, thank you.

Just a few things I'd like to note about your logic:

Compartmentalization : Not everyone is compartmentalized. A few people have to know the whole project in order to run and plan it. Also, compartmentalization only limits the number of people who will know something earth shattering, so we still have a lot of people left over.

Informants:

Hypothetically, if somebody came out with information that they met aliens, worked on an alien craft from another galaxy, or whatever earth shattering revelation, the government couldn't do much to the person or they would have to admit to having such things. The easiest and best thing to do would be to let that person be and strip his access, wipe whatever information can be accessed to prove he worked there, wipe his credentials, do whatever to make him an unreliable source. Nobody who worked with him or saw him at any facility would talk, so no problem there. He wouldn't have any proof because I'm sure he would be body searched everyday and home searched often, monitored all the time, and watched.
It would be hard to discount a person like this 100% because it could happen and it would make sense for the government to do this.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think whole thing about area 51 is just to draw away attention from other more secret and probably more important D.U.M.B.s in USA/world, like Dulce or Denver. While everyone pay attention to some place in god forsaken desert, ufos fly under people noses in Dulce, NM.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆
This is just another method that skeptics can employ to discredit people already discredited by the government. you are playing into gov. hands, my friends. believe these stories. its funny because none of these methods were properly used to discredit bob lazar or phil schnieder

originally posted by: svartalfar
I think whole thing about area 51 is just to draw away attention from other more secret and probably more important D.U.M.B.s in USA/world, like Dulce or Denver. While everyone pay attention to some place in god forsaken desert, ufos fly under people noses in Dulce, NM.

All of the people who say Dulce exists have been "discredited" in this fashion with no skeptic finding concrete evidence. How about you go out to those mountains?

CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆
edit on 6-6-2014 by lecanard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What about dulce?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Did I mention that I work at area 51?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Interesting, I would not be so presumptupus as to doubt your employment, maybe we can get into contact so I can develop a 3rd party source? Cheers friend

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thelibra

That's where I want to work alright. Some Gawd awful place that
can't fire or lay me off because of fear I might retaliate. But
if they want to get rid of me bad enough? No problem, just site
national security, I either sucide or just completely disappear. That's
after they completely wreck my whole sense of reality, traumatize
my psyche by distorting my world view. And that's all done before
I even get hired on to sweep the floor an empty their little tin
trash cans.

Why not just inject all employees with Lysergic acid diethylamide
before work everyday? Then it won't even matter who they hire
because they won't even be able to convince themselves of anything
they've seen.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: svartalfar

I've heard this one so many times and I just can't see the logic there. We know for a fact that it wasn't built with distraction in mind since it's primary purpose was the testing of classified reconnaissance aircraft. It is always being extended/ enlarged whether it be more hangars, sports facilities, vehicle facilities or residential buildings. It may have taken a back seat in recent years to other facilities like UTTR, Dugway, GRLC etc. but that doesn't mean it's a distraction. The average Joe would only know about it if it weren't for whistleblowers. Fact of the matter is you can't distract a community like the conspiracy theorists anymore. Any suspected bases, especially Dulce are under heavy scrutiny from people just like you and me. Not just area 51. Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting thought but they wouldn't have a multi billion dollar base in the desert just as a distraction.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cpay970

Exactly, if your superiors knew you had been anywhere near ATS they would take away your clearance immediately and tell you to get out!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thomasz
a reply to: svartalfar

...It may have taken a back seat in recent years to other facilities like UTTR, Dugway, GRLC etc. but that doesn't mean it's a distraction...

I've been to UTTR and Dugway. Neither place is as secluded or "unviewable" as Groom Lake.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is really a nice post.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
First post, be gentle.

Dulce's biggest problems are construction, first.

It had to be dug and tunneled.

Please don't bother posting the p-shopped pic of the "nuclear tunnel machine".

Debunked years ago.

Second, there have to be not only air and exhaust inlets/outlets ground level,
but some way of getting consumables (food, water, fuel, toilet paper etc.) to
the people that reside there.

JL had a handy map of underground tunnels that explained this, but....that's JL.

As far as Groom goes, the Base has never been secret.

Hell, they had a softball team that played in Vegas.

Only the Articles flying there are Classified.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If I worked at Area 51, due to my sense of humor, I would frequent conspiracy sites such as this, just to see what people thought happened there. Probably for a bit of giggle, I think that's my British sense of humor coming through to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join