It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud American!!! If you don’t like it here, I here that they are eating DIRT in Haiti!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by caddyshacker

So the germans were right to go along with Hitler?

You have to be very careful what you follow, never blindly follow your country just because you live there, we have a brain too and we can make choices and changes, we don't have to agree with our country if we believe it's doing something wrong.

^exactly what he said

[edit on 11-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by caddyshacker1

I don't mind you not caring, but has it ever occured to you that you are also one of those who is losing rights as a human being? You propably do care if something wrong is done to you, but somehow you fail to realize that future is not in your total control. Thus, anything can happen to you, and when something does, you propably will cry for your rights that you no longer have.

Has it ever occured to you, that with your attititude the entire america is suffering, as long as there are too many peopel with your attitude. In world politics all the other countries do care, and someday your country will notice that its all alone with all the rest it formerly hated himself.

Very few people will hear you here, you are merely strengtening the picture that most americans are ignorant, uncivilized fools. I don't think that's exactly so, but as long as there are poeple like you, that picture will persist.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sorry, i couldnt get past the mispelled "here"

Ever go to a department store and see a mispelled sign?

"Sail today" 20% off?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You are what I call a blind sheep. You have so much trust in the government, You probably live in a sheltered world behind gates. Thomas Jefferson even said that only fools trust their government. Your the type of person who will spend days redialing 911 after a SIT X happens and theres no one left to pick up the phone. I am a patriot to the constitution not to our government. I love America, I extremely dislike the government.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join