It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails:Get the Truth!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
O.K. heres my theory or idea.

1. We are supposed to be looking for suspicious activities involving terrorism.

2. The government has made numerous reports about terrorists gaining access to private planes.

3. Bioterror is a major concern.

4. ALL planes I have seen painting the sky have been small aircraft.

Now, I feel it would be OUR duty as citizens of the United States to report this suspicious activity on a daily basis. Start calling your local police, they will investigate(?) and file a report. I know most news outlets listen to scanners, thus the press will have to report on the numerous calls. Then we will have to be told what is going on. Right??? Didn't think so.

I dunno, it sounded like a good idea. Any thoughts?

I realize the truth may never be known.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
All the ones I have seen have been LARGE airliners and military transports and refuelers.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
OK, here is your math story problem for the day

A plane is flying at 35,000 feet at 400 mph.

It releases a �trail� of particulates that are visible to observers on the ground. The plane is visible overhead for a total of 10 minutes. The �trail� is visible for that entire length of time.

The �trail� expands to an apparent width of 300 feet (assume the trail is a cylinder 300 feet in diameter).

At this width, the �trail� is still visible (optically opaque)

Let�s assume that the particulates that make up the trail are an average of 3 microns in diameter and that the density of the �Chem X� material is 2.0 g/cm3.

How much Chem X (in Lbs) is released by the airplane in that 10 minutes for the following concentration of particulates in the �trail?�

0.01 particle / cc

0.1 particle / cc

1 particles / cc

10 particles / cc

100 particles / cc

1000 particles / cc

Good luck and be prepared to show your work.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Howard the "disinfo boss" says come pick up your check...youre gettin a raise for this post...LOL

BTW he says not to mention the nanotech "eyeballs"
"they" are spraying...we're getting good info watching
EVERYONE...

*EVIL laughter*

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

It releases a �trail� of particulates that are visible to observers on the ground. The plane is visible overhead for a total of 10 minutes. The �trail� is visible for that entire length of time.

The �trail� expands to an apparent width of 300 feet (assume the trail is a cylinder 300 feet in diameter).

Let�s assume that the particulates that make up the trail are an average of 3 microns in diameter and that the density of the �Chem X� material is 2.0 g/cm3.

How much Chem X (in Lbs) is released by the airplane in that 10 minutes for the following concentration of particulates in the �trail?�

0.01 particle / cc

0.1 particle / cc

1 particles / cc

10 particles / cc

100 particles / cc

1000 particles / cc

i think uve got ur units messed up. u try it urself?
im too lazy to convert things...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
there are no "chemtrails" to put it simply... teh exhaust from the jet is just condensing into clouds, and yes, they can turn into cirrus clouds from then on. no one is spraying anything. if something were to be sprayed onto people it would be done with cropdusters. have you ever seen those? they fly with their wheels practically in the crop just to get the chemical to go onto it, and even then not all of it does. so how would spraying at 35, 40, and 50 plus thousand feet do anything? oh yeah, it wouldn't.

to sum it up: "chemtrails" are paranoia gone too far.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have shot about 10 pictures of chemtrails right over my house!

I am making a web page so you can see them....

I'm really pissed off, and not quite sure if there is anything I can do...

Except for share this with you all.... gimme a few minutes to make the site.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.imagestation.com...

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

i think uve got ur units messed up. u try it urself?
im too lazy to convert things...

The units aren�t mixed up, that is how things are in the real world: various units that have to be converted.

But anyway, you really don�t have to do the math to see the issue that I am trying to point out here. In order to form a trail that is visible 6 miles away, you need a very dense cloud of particulates. If the density of these particulates is greater than water, then they will settle and disperse faster. Furthermore, if the density of the �Chem X� is high enough, you have a weight issue on board the airplane.

With jet exhaust, the fuel is combining with the oxygen in the air to provide the majority of the mass of H,O.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

I'm flattered that you, as well as others, have used 'painting the sky' to describe this operation. It quickly came to mind when I typed the title to the other thread.

Per the original topic, your advice seems to be the best that we can do. Report your concerns, as I did, in hopes of raising some questions within your community. I didn't have much luck when I reported the suspicious activity to the aerospace commission and local news. I didn't call the cops, but I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for the advice, Trickmastertrick, it seems to be our only option.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
nice pix, i think the word your lookin for is 'contrail'?
planes tend to emit exhaust, and the exhaust makes makes perfect material for cloud formation, thus u get contrails. when theres more moisture in the air, the contrails stya for longer because more of it sticks to the exhaust. its the same thing as a cloud, just on a smaller level.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I have to agree with you. Chemtrails, I guess the ones with small planes flying low over areas spraying a gas or substance are possible. I've never heard of chemtrails talked about the news around where I'm located. I always see large airliners with their exhaust coming out and it stays suspended in the air for a while, but I never have thought that it was a chemical to harm humans. Besides, there are chemicals being spewed into the air from the smoke stacks around the world!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I have to agree with you. Chemtrails, I guess the ones with small planes flying low over areas spraying a gas or substance are possible. I've never heard of chemtrails talked about the news around where I'm located. I always see large airliners with their exhaust coming out and it stays suspended in the air for a while, but I never have thought that it was a chemical to harm humans. Besides, there are chemicals being spewed into the air from the smoke stacks around the world!

exactly... it's just WATER VAPOR and other exhaust fumes. if the government wanted to poison you they would just put more crap into the water.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

if the government wanted to poison you they would just put more crap into the water.

hey! its that crap that makes the water taste so good and not sulfuric. sides, fluorine in the water is very good for u. most minerals in the water are in fact healthy for u. any bacteria is usually minor and helps to strengthen ur immune system.

more crap, however, cud be bad, especially if that crap is, oh, i dunno, arsenic?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

O.K. heres my theory or idea.

1. We are supposed to be looking for suspicious activities involving terrorism.

2. The government has made numerous reports about terrorists gaining access to private planes.

3. Bioterror is a major concern.

Now, I feel it would be OUR duty as citizens of the United States to report this suspicious activity on a daily basis. Start calling your local police, they will investigate(?) and file a report. I know most news outlets listen to scanners, thus the press will have to report on the numerous calls. Then we will have to be told what is going on. Right??? Didn't think so.

I dunno, it sounded like a good idea. Any thoughts?

I realize the truth may never be known.

It sounds like a good idea, but I highly doubt my local police authority would do anything about small personal aircraft flying over "painting the sky". Besides, I live in a city where aircraft of all sorts fly overhead and it would be a little diffictult to pick out the aircraft that could possibly hold a threat to us.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ok i really dont think there is a big conspiracy about chemtrails...they've been around for years....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Quote:

I feel that there are only a few of us that have actually realised that clouds are made of water. When you burn anything, jet fuel included, water is given off. When you smoke too much dope - PARANOIA is given off.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

0.01 particle / cc

0.1 particle / cc

1 particles / cc

10 particles / cc

100 particles / cc

1000 particles / cc

Howard,

how about this one for ya,

a large jetliner is flying criss cross patterns at high altitude across a large urban area, the plane is white with no markings whatsoever? (against air regs).

The plane does this for several HOURS, laying down a thick canopy of cloud cover from spay that is leaving the TAIL of the plane. The canopy results from the slow dispersion of very heavy white Contrails which are not observed by myriad other planes that cross this urban areas airspace.

These occurrences are frequent and semi-irregular. When they occur it is to take advantage of airflows wind and even rainfall often. The particulate that comes down causes local hospitals to fill up days later with people in the emergency wards with typical respratory illness.

EXPLAIN THAT HOWARD?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

planes tend to emit exhaust, and the exhaust makes makes perfect material for cloud formation, thus u get contrails. when theres more moisture in the air, the contrails stya for longer because more of it sticks to the exhaust. its the same thing as a cloud, just on a smaller level.

Contrails disappear while following the plane.
Chemtrails linger and grow 20 minutes(at least) after the plane has left the area.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Contrails disappear while following the plane.
Chemtrails linger and grow 20 minutes(at least) after the plane has left the area.

um, so ur sayin that every single contrail ive seen that lasts for more than 20 minutes is a chemtrail?
nah. those guys who write messages in the sky? longer than 20 minutes.
and, take my word on it, but ive spent a lot of time lookin at the sky. contrails last for more than 20 minutes, and if theyre all chemtrails, then i really shud have a few more kinds of cancer, instead of the current none.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join