It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent PBS docum. on Gov Saucer and UFO tech. Explains some saucer sightings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.stage6.com...'s:-The-Real-History
This vid link too a PBS aired documentary on Nazi and supposed US-Soviet made Flying saucers has some very convincing footage and apparent reputable characters.
Why the big "under wraps" I have No idea unless the development of these craft Triggered the ET Contact weve been encountering since.
I mean Im a believer in other enlightened Creatures existing in the galaxy but I
believe some of these Exotic craft and propulsions are the residents of our Area 51 and other Highly secured Military Complexs.
Thats my supposed theory anyways. Give it a watch if you havent allready. Some convincing stuff.
www.stage6.com...'s:-The-Real-History

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
those "saucers" where nothing more than glorified hover craft and could barely lift 5 feet from the ground..hardly possible they can even move outside the confines of the factory let alone skip across the skys at incredible speed.
Seems like another story trying to make more out of nothing..nothing at all.

They may well be built or flown by US personel but the technology most likely originates from the Roswell crash..as it seems everything changed dramatically AFTER that date in history.

We're not smart enough to invent that stuff on our own without help..just look at the state of the world today for proof my friend.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by jainatorres]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This certainly looks more air worthy than the Hover car footage from 40 years ago.
www.englishrussia.com...

join