It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw something i cant explain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Text Maroon

hello every1 im new here and hope someone can help me understand something i saw a few years ago n has puzzled me ever since.

i was walking my dogs at the front of my house....(a small wooded area and expanse of grass)
it was a clear night,very quiet,one of my dogs suddenly started growling and barking,i looked to see what had spooked her and about 10 feet away in a crouched position was what i can only describe as a golden man.it seemed male..no features,it glowed from within like a golden light yet threw out no light,it remained perfectly still,i took fright n took off home,my other dog had already run home.

a couple of weeks later my daughter told me she had seen a golden figure crouching in the bushes near the same area...i hadnt mentioned my own sighting incase i freaked her out.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
hmm...reminds me of that talking flame that somebody posted about and took a picture of it, but it looked more like a bundle of news paper on fire or something like that and something about editing out a car because it was his brothers and something if it was revealed his life would be at stake and only ended up losing his authenticity or whatever

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Probably someone who had just been through the process known as ascension. If you want more info on it contact a ATS member by the name of Paul_Richard. He has way more answers than i can provide.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi

Mmm. That's strange.

In fact, I think it's the first reference to a 'golden man' that I've seen here. Which is interesting, because several years ago, someone with whom I was closely associated (and who had always been a total sceptic) surprised me by claiming that the night before, he'd been visited by two tall red men (not normal humans ) who were wearing what looked like head to toe, tight fitting suits, similar to scuba-divers' gear.

They'd scared him half silly, over a period of some time. He looked as if he'd had a terrible experience even several hours later, when I saw him.

He said nothing more about it for a few weeks. Finally, I asked if there'd been any more visits from his 'red men'.

What happened next doesn't sound much, but at the time it made me feel weird.

He remained silent, as if considering whether or not to reply. Then, in a very arch manner, he said ' They're not red any more ... they've become sort of golden ' .. or words to that effect.

His tone was very smug and at the same time implied it was none of my business .. as if the 'golden men' and he were now friends.

It may be nothing more than coincidence, but after his experience with the then-red men, his character/personality changed for the worse and continued to do so, to the point we ceased contact.

I know this isn't the sort of information you must have been hoping for, but at least you know now that you're not the only person to have seen a 'golden man'.

Have you been keeping a watch for the creature you and your daughter saw ? Do you have a camera that you could carry on your person, so that if the opportunity arises you might get a photo ?

Anyway, hopefully someone will come along soon with some more useful information for you.

In the meantime, welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join