It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon to charge 6 in Black Tuesday attacks promising secret trial and sebsequent execution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What if they escape and tell us the truth?

Wouldn't that be something.

They would tell us how terrible it was being captive.

The sad thing is they could not tell us a dime's worth of information
about how 9/11/01 happened.

Who's in control, the German A bomb builders or the ones who paid
for them. Yup, still in control after all these years.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yes they might tell us how the gained so much weight from three good meals a day and played all the volley ball they wanted to.

I read that some where, if I find out where I will post it.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So it only took 6 years of torture to get someone to admit they had something to do with the acts of 9/11. Now that is what I call reliable information!! /sarcasm

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

It sounds like it might have been the fairy-tale section of your local library. You have GOT to be joking...but I'll be interested to see your source.

If there was nothing illegal about the way these prisoners were held...why not let them contact a lawyer? Why not let them contact family? Why not TELL them what the charges were (years ago)?

How do you know they were involved in 9/11? Were you part of it, too? Do you have inside knowledge?? You must..you seem to KNOW they are guilty!

I think there will come a time when people like you can 'report' secretly that you have knowledge of someone involved with terrorist activites. Then that person, based on your word, will be picked up, tortured and charged with trying to bring down the US govt. with terror. And I think you'll take full advantage of that. I have a feeling you would've reported the whereabouts of Anne Frank if you'd known where she was hiding. You seem like a good little citizen.

Just my opinion.

Do you even think torture is wrong?

[edit on 11-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

Actually I read it hear on ats, year back or so.
As to me being the good little citizen, I pay my taxes, work a forty hour week, pay for my own housing and food, do not burden the courts or the government with pointless actions. So might that be a good little citizen or some one who tries to take responsibility for him self and not pretend to know things to which he is not directly involved.
I have never agreed with torture. As you say I am the good little citizen I feel like it seems you are one who thinks locking people up is torture. Compare what has happened in Cuba to what has happened in the Sadam regime of Irac, or Iran, or Saudia, then tell me what torture is.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What difference would it make if the trials were public? I am all for public trials, but lets face it, no matter how much evidence was brought forward against these men most of you posters would simply believe it was all made up anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm not saying they're innocent. I have no idea what's been going on to obtain confessions. Except torture. I know I'd say anything any one wanted to hear me say if they started pulling my fingernails out with pliers or filling my lungs with water.

It's a crime, what has been done to them. And I'm ashamed of my government. But, that's not a new feeling.

Comparing the US brand of torture to the Saddam Hussein brand of torture, and deciding that either of them is acceptable or justifiable is just kind of creepy. Maybe because I am aware that Saddam had no power in that country that America did not give him. So, it's effectively ALL American torture.

That mean old Saddam gassed his own people...but wait...where'd he get that gas??

The US.

We weren't so worried about the people that were going to be gassed when we were setting up our puppet with a tidy little dictatorship. Sometimes you have to make a deal!

When we could no longer control our nasty little creation, we imposed economic sanctions that affected the entire population for years on end -- children DIED for wont of medicine.

What torture it must have been for mothers to watch their children die.

What torture the children must have experienced...at the whim of America.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

Actually that the chem weapons that were used by Sadam came from the U.S. has been a running myth. It has been said before and no one has ever produced any references to it. It is not difficult to make chem weapons, about as difficult as making fertilizer. He made them all there him self.
You might feel better saying is all the U.S. fault, but its not. There is plenty of blame to go around, some what less evil to lay claim to.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Dead men tell no lies!

I like the 'secret trial' stuff..

If its legal and just, why hide it ?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsHumanNature

Couldn't have said it any better mate. Star to you!

If you own the media, and you use them to push the notion of 'what's right', it's easy to do what you want and get away with it. It's not only America, but every country I've been to. (Which is a few.) But America is more prevalent in using the media to sway the general populace into supporting the government.

Peace,
FK

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So what happened to Osama's guilty in 9/11?

Now they are saying that Omar Sheikh was the main perp:

BBC news...

The Pentagon says he has admitted to being responsible "from A to Z" for the attacks in New York and Washington.

I guess we can now choose between choices that who we want to blame? "Eh.. lets blame him cuz we cannot find Osama!" Somehow I am getting flashbacks of animal farm by George Orwell...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Gee, I dont have any proof that Bin Laden was trained by the CIA, either.

Saddam Hussein did everything he did, because the U.S. put him in position to be ABLE to do it.

People who pretend the U.S. is the greatest country on earth often find it hard to hold it accountable for its many heinous activites. You may want to deny the U.S. is responsible, but it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join